CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Here's my time too, though I have missed big chances to go even lower:

View attachment 732238

This monster, an outlaw!

Lap 7, starting #15:30min

Wish you get better soon mate!

Well done mate good effort!! Pretty close between the top 3 right now in such a tricky car. I'll have another go later, or tomorrow before we end. If you have another go, i'm sure you can get into the 1:59s!!! Go for it! ;)

Today I did stint 4 and there was some quick and big improvements, biggest of all is time under two minutes!

IMG_20180426_143302.jpg

Made it! @HammyMansell
Got the under 2 minutes lap!
Lap 6, #13:25min (first comment is link)

Lap 7 was cooling off and then I showed to myself then I can (maybe) even faster, but ruined both very good laps...

Today I did stint 4 and there was some quick and big improvements, biggest of all is time under two minutes!

View attachment 732402

Made it! @HammyMansell
Got the under 2 minutes lap!
Lap 6, #13:25min (first comment is link)

Lap 7 was cooling off and then I showed to myself then I can (maybe) even faster, but ruined both very good laps...

Very well done mate and you see i said you could get under 2 minutes! ;) Nice one indeed!!!

I had another punt, and oh boy!

31287390_10216340563447960_8318997302637892257_n.jpg

Just braked as late as i could into each corner, and not while steering, as the arse just steps out each time.......... 1:59.055, just 2 thousandths quicker than @nosoks!! now that's close!!

That's good enough a dead heat to me in such a tough car!!

Last edited:
one day i may learn how to share a gif so it works..... but not today :D
well done @zaxs

Haha if you do it from Google images on a computer like me, right click on the gif and select "copy image address", then add it here by clicking on "image" above, to the left of the camera symbol, and pasting it in the bar, then click "insert". You'll be giffing like crazy in no time mate haha!

So here's the results of the Assetto Corsa TT in the Porsche 908 LH at Imola.............Quite incredible......Only 5 thousandths between the top 3!!

@zaxs 1:59.052

@HammyMansell1980 1:59.055

@nosoks 1:59.057

@MastrGt 2:04.561

@SpaceBreed 2:05.248

Well done to those of you that took part..........A new PCARS2 TT starts tomorrow...........The next Assetto CRAP TT will be from next Wednesday, the 2nd of May! ;)

What to say, lap times are speaking, incredible!

It's always nice to win, but as I said already, for me, everyone are winners in this situation...

@HammyMansell your and my racing lines are quite different, but same lap time - that is fantastic too!

Only thing where I am little disappointed is number of players participating.
But it is how it is.

This time trial was really epic, hard to believe it will happen again...

What to say, lap times are speaking, incredible!

It's always nice to win, but as I said already, for me, everyone are winners in this situation...

@HammyMansell your and my racing lines are quite different, but same lap time - that is fantastic too!

Only thing where I am little disappointed is number of players participating.
But it is how it is.

This time trial was really epic, hard to believe it will happen again...

Yes mate really well done, and it is interesting how different racing lines, and styles equate to the same overall time.

And yes a pity the numbers are low, a year ago we had 12 or more taking part. As i mentioned before, if you have any online friends that are AC or PCARS2 regulars, tell them about the TT, they're always welcome! ;)

New PCARS2 TT is live, here are the details:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ials-new-tt-from-friday-27th-of-april.377369/

I have pals in Oz just got AC they are loving it. I will encourage them to join the fun

Nice one soks......And they can pass me times via PSN, no need to join up here in the mad world of GTP lol!

I'm hoping to get back into racing soon. Moved ps4 to living room because our daughter never want to sleep and wheel is downstairs from her room so I couldn't hear her when she's walking around or switching on her tv... But i still cant find time to use ps4 often enough! :(

I'm hoping to get back into racing soon. Moved ps4 to living room because our daughter never want to sleep and wheel is downstairs from her room so I couldn't hear her when she's walking around or switching on her tv... But i still cant find time to use ps4 often enough! :(

Come back soon Kevin!!!

The New CRAP Assetto Corsa TT is:

The Audi TT Cup Car at The Nordschliefe!!

tt-cup-960.jpg

Nurburgring_Nordschleife_track_map.png

Conditions:

Time: 17:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 27C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end on Sunday night, the 6th of May, good luck! ;)

Hi all, apologies for absence, mad few weeks at work.

I did get a quick go on last TT, but forgot to post the time... dope!

Hopefully get a chance again with this one, although it's going to be tough to find time for improvement, even a clean lap will be a bonus ;)

Keep up the good work guys

Hi all, apologies for absence, mad few weeks at work.

I did get a quick go on last TT, but forgot to post the time... dope!

Hopefully get a chance again with this one, although it's going to be tough to find time for improvement, even a clean lap will be a bonus ;)

Keep up the good work guys

Hey Hobbsy no problem mate, glad to see you're alright!! Have fun with the TT!! ;)

Back