CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Last edited:
Thanks for the TT. Looking forward to PCars and AC time trials. Rare occasion I get past you @HammyMansell.

Haha well done mate, and i was aiming for a 3:00 lap too lol!! Good job seriously, enjoy the TT's, and for sure you can mention the TTs to anyone you race with for them to take part too etc etc...The more, the merrier! ;)

Sorry guys, I skipped last track bcs is fully unfamiliar to me, and short version is 6,5km :)

I'm looking forward.
Personally, I would like both TT's every week...

No problem @zaxs i hope you can do the new P Cars 2 TT that started yesterday!! And i'd love to run a TT for both games at the same time, just time is against me, and it'd be a lot to do during the week!! But let's see if some weeks we can run both at once! ;)

@HammyMansell

Ok, maybe some other members can help?
I would like to so much, but not having PC at all is making me so big problems, even with using forums...

Yesterday I did first laps ever on Knockhill and gave my stream a title "CRAPS's Project".

What do you think, if this is, CRAPS's Corsa, then PC2 could be CRAPS's Project TT?

Just suggestion :)

@HammyMansell

Ok, maybe some other members can help?
I would like to so much, but not having PC at all is making me so big problems, even with using forums...

Yesterday I did first laps ever on Knockhill and gave my stream a title "CRAPS's Project".

What do you think, if this is, CRAPS's Corsa, then PC2 could be CRAPS's Project TT?

Just suggestion :)

Sure mate that's fine, and that way we know straight away which stream is which!! I hope you like the combo, Knockhill is great fun!! :D

Hi everyone,

Anyone have a combo for the next Assetto TT that we'll start on Monday next week? Let me know your suggestions, thanks! ;)

The new Assetto Corsa TT is:

The Porsche 908 LH at Imola!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Conditions:

Time: 12:00h
Weather: Clear
Temp: 24C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end on Thursday night, the 26th of April, good luck! ;)

@gregc here's the AC TT just in case you fancy having a go! ;)

Attachments

• 1200px-Imola.svg.png
    1200px-Imola.svg.png
    26 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Cheers for the heads up mate, had a little run earlier and unfortunately I still just can't get on with ACs pad handling. See you in a week or so on the PC2 side :)

Ok mate, and from this Friday we'll have the next PCARS2 TT running, see you for that! ;)

Here's my first go, this thing has about as much grip as a wet dog on lino! Great fun though with the shifter in H pattern!!

31301451_10216320468665603_3171467749234993728_n.jpg

1:59.815! This one will be close i think, at this moment i can't see where i can find more time, except be braver on the brakes (That don't work haha!)

Looks good out on track she does!

I was aiming to get under2 min, mission accomplished with 1:59.057
View attachment 732123.

Nice one soks!! Numero uno right now, and seriously, no idea where to find much more time!!

Maybe with some of these old cars, better pedals make a difference than the stock, plasticy things i've got. I had a similar issue with the Porsche 962C Le Mans car TT we did a few months back, theres a lack of control with basic pedals, too digital. I'll give it another go anyway lol.

Well done!! ;)

I planned to give this one a go on Monday, but my damn shifter would not be recognised by the game. My other two racers see it fine, by A.C. is so temperamental its a pain.

Hopefully next time I fire up the engine it will work.

I planned to give this one a go on Monday, but my damn shifter would not be recognised by the game. My other two racers see it fine, by A.C. is so temperamental its a pain.

Hopefully next time I fire up the engine it will work.

That's a pain Hobbsy, and i've seen other reports of the shifter not being recognised at times, a bummer!

I hope you can get on and give the TT a go before we finish tomorrow night.

Brakes? What brakes!! :confused: :dopey: :lol: #CRAPNoBrakes!!

I-BRAKE-FOR-Funny-Bumper-Sticker-Car-Truck.jpg

Back