CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Sorry to hear about your accident @HammyMansell, so you knock your head and I get shot? What is going on here, I am hoping to be back in the next 4 weeks, gonna miss a lot of fun times here and to all the guys taking part in the TT, I am jelly. Take care guys it's also hard for me to post here as my fingers don't always cooperate. Cheers all

Sorry to hear about your accident @HammyMansell, so you knock your head and I get shot? What is going on here, I am hoping to be back in the next 4 weeks, gonna miss a lot of fun times here and to all the guys taking part in the TT, I am jelly. Take care guys it's also hard for me to post here as my fingers don't always cooperate. Cheers all
I must have missed that in all the topics and reading. Being shot is heavy stuff (understatement) but luckily/hopefully you can recover for the full 100%. Tough four weeks. Get well soon(ish)

Hey @SpaceBreed my friend, and yeah we've both been in the wars, but mine was nothing compared to yours mate, take one day at a time, that's all you can do. Watch some of my recent videos on YT when you can, you'll enjoy them, take care bro! 👍

Guys i've had no more time to improve in this current TT, so i'm going to be well down the list lol.....Tomorrow i'm going away for a few days, but i'll still be posting the results of this TT on Saturday morning, and posting the next one, but i won't be around to take part, back next Wednesday!

Remember to post your times everyone, and have a great weekend! Have fun! 👍

I've put my rig for sale (with a high price) to see if there's any interest. If it sells I'm without wheel and if it don't sell I keep it and continue driving :) why? Because I'm having issues with both hands and tried adjusting down ffb but it's not helping much and that makes it very difficult for me to enjoy racing. Wearing gloves help a little but not enough. In near future we are buying a house and will hopefully move within a few months :) both houses we've looked at have little room to "hide" my chair but anything can happen 👍 I don't want to sell it tbh. If it's not sold by June 5th I'll keep it and enjoy dirt 4

55.251 and that's all for me. Used the supersoft and didn't touch the TC
@knukken don't sell bud, I'm looking forward to chasing you round the 'Ring

DSC_0258.JPG

Spanish runways buddy, i have the same thing whenever i return to Spain from visiting family in London......I dread it each time! #ClenchedButtocksTime!

And @knukken is fast guys, believe me!! He's an alien in GT3 cars, LeMans LeSarth, Nords, etc etc.....

I've experienced 2 hard landings first at Calgary in a raging blizzard with the plane sliding all over on touchdown. The second was at Jakarta with trainee Philipino pilot....... I swear....... a little pee came out

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have missed that in all the topics and reading. Being shot is heavy stuff (understatement) but luckily/hopefully you can recover for the full 100%. Tough four weeks. Get well soon(ish)

Thanks @BrainsBush its even heavier on my family but we will regroup and be back to normalish, hopefully soon. I can at least now hold a DS4 so there is hope after all. Take care guys and enjoy the weekend

Just out of curiosity, I'm seeing some variation in track grip % in everyone's screen shots, just wondering if you did say 10 laps then the rubber builds up more and more creating more grip?
Some is 100%, 91/92% and even 87%

Just out of curiosity, I'm seeing some variation in track grip % in everyone's screen shots, just wondering if you did say 10 laps then the rubber builds up more and more creating more grip?
Some is 100%, 91/92% and even 87%

dang......... cancel my time .... just noticed the temp is wrong....how the heck did that change :confused:

i think i still have the 56 i did the other day... I'll post it if i can find it

No boys, temperature seems to fluctuate constantly ever since this new update

Yes @nosoks this TT finishes tonight Friday. If you can post your previous time that would be spiffing! Results and next TT up in the morning, some good times there.

Rest assured the next TT with have trace as "optimum" lol!

Last edited:
But I cheated (not on purpose though). Track conditions optimum 100% in stead of using old.
I did some quick laps this morning and my excuse is that it is way too hot in my race room with the high spring temp over here. Netherlands is warmer then Greece?!

Best on the old track was 56:274...but no screenshot...

Did you notice the pole fly by?

But I cheated (not on purpose though). Track conditions optimum 100% in stead of using old.
I did some quick laps this morning and my excuse is that it is way too hot in my race room with the high spring temp over here. Netherlands is warmer then Greece?!

Best on the old track was 56:274...but no screenshot...

Did you notice the pole fly by?

Of course lol......Not sure how i can adjust for the different track conditions you had, apart from dismiss your time sadly mate... :( And no i didn't notice that in your video lol!! Come back and have a go at the next TT, which is:

The Praga R1 at Monza 1966 National Junior!!

l2fmraub1fca.jpg

Conditions:

Time: 14:00h
Weather: Mid clouds
Temp: 24C
Surface: Fast

We start now, and will do this TT until Tuesday night, Stock setup and factory settings as always, but tyres and fuel can be adjusted, good luck everyone!

By the way, i must say that photo has a fantastice pair..............Of headlights! :D

Good times @BrainsBush and @Moloko .........A bit gutted i'm going to miss this TT......:nervous: And sure moloko....Those "headlights" i referred to before are very big ones, so lots at stake here!! :P

Back