CRAP Club Assetto Corsa Time Trials!! - New TTs, Sometime In The Future!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HammyMansell
  • 1,533 comments
  • 153,232 views
The new CRAP Assetto TT is:

The BMW E30 DTM At Barcelona Moto Circuit!!​

maxresdefault.jpg

54804e3c8a5333.47674559.png

Conditions:

Time: 15:00h
Weather: Mid Clear
Temp: 23C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, Traction Control setting if the car has the feature, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 9th of June, good luck! ;)

And to repeat, TC can be adjusted, car applicable!
 
went for a wee spin yesterday. Its gonna be hard for me to get under 2.00
 
went for a wee spin yesterday. Its gonna be hard for me to get under 2.00

As long as you get a 1:59.999 or better mate, we'll both be happy! ;)
 
This one is good fun, been playing pc2 a lot recently but had a go. I find AC so difficult to push to the limit just can’t seem to find that sweet spot of taking it too easy and pushing too far! I also find the AC version of this track difficult to spot decent brake markers :confused:

Anyway my time, not a very good one I’m afraid, tons of time in it

E3746349-2119-4866-A933-34479C39FC4C.jpeg


Edit - I improved

956C954C-03E7-4B74-B279-BEFB2A5F74EC.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Well done so far with the times set fellas......I hope to have a go tomorrow!
 
My first go of the week:

62533859_10219708953615609_6320278013694967808_n.jpg


1:57.945 to start.............Done on soft tyres, but still low grip. And you have to get the arse setted before turning in, otherwise it's oversteer time! :P



Another go will be taken later!
 
I think I've fixed my frame rate now guys, so I'll definitely be doing another run :mischievous:

(Just too many widgets active in the HUD mainly, but one of them was taking more and more time as time went on).
 
Hi, I'm new to the forums so my etiquette isn't going to be brilliant.

Is this time trial available for all platforms? If so, 1.58.548 on Xbox One on Softs but I think I can improve.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20190605_172934.jpg
    IMG_20190605_172934.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 24
hey Aksy. yup open to all, just follow the guidelines
Nice time, try as much as you like
welcome to CRAP
 
Welcome @Aksy :)

Another dozen or so laps from me resulted in a decent improvement :D It's not a forgiving car when you brake a little late or touch a curb, that's for sure!

1:56.426

crap20190602-ac5.jpg
 
Hi, I'm new to the forums so my etiquette isn't going to be brilliant.

Is this time trial available for all platforms? If so, 1.58.548 on Xbox One on Softs but I think I can improve.

Welcome @Aksy welcome, and as the boys above say, go for it!!
 
Another go, and progess.

62018478_10219716673608604_1283502709567127552_n.jpg


1:56.555...............3 of us within a tenth at the moment, great!!

And yeah, loose as hell at the rear....You have to be so smooth.
 
Here are the results of the TT in the BMW E30 Touring Car at Barcelona Moto!!


@Outspacer 1:56.426

@Venster 1:56:522

@HammyMansell 1:56.555

@Aksy 1.58.548

@nosoks 1:59.579

Well done to all as ever for having a go, and well done @Outspacer, you just pipped it this week!! So close for the top 3 overall!! The next CRAP Assetto TT will start next Monday, the 17th of June, see you then! :)
 
The new CRAP Assetto Corsa TT is:

The Nissan GTR Nismo 2015 at Magione!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Magione94.4c388efc934e9b1089d7dd77dc5bbc78.png

Conditions:

Time: 11:00h
Weather: Mid Clear
Temp: 21C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, Traction Control setting if the car has the feature, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 9th of June, good luck! ;)

And to repeat, TC can be adjusted, car applicable!
 
at least I'm in the ball park this time
understeery is an understatement :)

also.......... two Jagvatars in a row :D
 
First effort from me, these are really good. I’ve not played AC a massive amount just every now and then it’s good to have these to practice with. Had to learn the track and car for this one, it’s quite a fun car with tcs off, enjoyable manageable oversteer.


FBD8BCB3-EBCB-4876-AD9A-83C0CC2FDFEC.jpeg
 
I finally had my first, and probably the last of the week...

64789992_10219834829802435_1662739061854437376_n.jpg


1:18.897 with TC off.....I realised I'd never driven the Datsun until this TT.....The flash dash was the giveaway!

And you're right @Moloko, flooring it is no big drama, fun little car!!

Very close between us all, as ever at Magione TTs! :D
 
Back