Just moved in to my new house and was finally able to unpack the most important thing in the whole house

. Didn't really get too much time to set an amazing lap but I really wanted to get a semi-decent time up, especially since I missed a few time trials lately. Gotta say tho, I really do love most of the old F1 cars and this is one of my favorites. Sorry for the unclear photo, didn't really realize how blurry it was until I checked it much later. Anyway, the time was a 1.36.106 and I'm pretty sure I could've got it into the 1.34's with a little bit more pushing but honestly, I'm just happy to be back

!
Just a question, were you guys having trouble with the blind left hairpin in sector 2 (turn 7, I think) because I found that I always went deep into the corner as I could never see the apex?