CRAP Club GT Sport TTs!!! - New TT Some Time In The Future!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter HammyMansell
  • 263 comments
  • 19,941 views
Messages
5,224
United Kingdom
A faster Hamster from London, England!😁
Messages
HammyMansell1980
Hi GT Planeters!!! Here are the brand new CRAP Club GT Sport Time Trials!!!!!

You are all welcome to take part as much as you like, in what is meant to be a fun event!
​



So, the first Time Trial is:

The Ferrari 458 Italia Gr 4 At Dragon Trail - Seaside!!
​

67961256_10220248096453843_5539954327994499072_n.jpg

68940898_10220248047772626_8722648273992548352_n.jpg



Conditions:

Time: Daytime (10:00am)
Weather: Fine


To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup, although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 18th of August, good luck! ;)
 
Last edited:
A time from @knukken via Facebook....

67801458_2369797183267068_3610077044882276352_n.jpg


1:44.753 to start us off!! ;)
 
Here's my first go, on hard tyres and no TC.....More time to find for sure!

67945479_10220257399766420_1378580267454693376_n.jpg


1:46.915!!!
 
Here’s a first try..and is stock setting having BOP set to on? If so this is what I did 1:49.676
 

Attachments

  • C5EA3712-F461-4634-B36A-E093A457492D.jpeg
    C5EA3712-F461-4634-B36A-E093A457492D.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 26
Here’s a first try..and is stock setting having BOP set to on? If so this is what I did 1:49.676

Well done mate, and yes BOP on, I don't think it matters as we're all using the same car anyway, no advantage there. ;)
 
A time from Lee Millican via Facebook...

68241438_1373113932840251_3390090134241148928_n.jpg


1:44.762!!

Remember to have a go people, a fun combo!!
 
(Sounds awesome :) . I'm in :) .)

Welcome @Kuraudo and try as much as you want! It ends this Sunday, go for it! ;)

Remember to post your time here, or send it to me in a pm if you wish! ;)
 
Im going to try this out got my new rig set up so lets see if i can post a time in here

Hi mate, welcome to the TT and sure, give it a go! ;)
 
Nice time @Kuraudo!! All about taking part, no matter what! Well done! ;)

Remember to get any times in today fellas, this TT ends tonight, with a new one to follow!! ;)
 
The new CRAP GT Sport TT is..

The Renault Sport Clio V6 24v At Goodwood!!​

69175801_10220311177590832_4090105460584087552_n.jpg

69088553_10220311170590657_6568703418926366720_n.jpg

Conditions:

Time: Sunrise (5:15am)
Weather: Clear


To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup and BoP "on", although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 25th of August, good luck! ;)
 
The new CRAP GT Sport TT is..

The Renault Sport Clio V6 24v At Goodwood!!​



Conditions:

Time: Sunrise (5:15am)
Weather: Clear


To be done in "Time Trial" mode using the above conditions, with stock setup and BoP "on", although you can adjust the tyre compound, Traction Control setting, if the car has the feature, and brake balance. Post an in game screenshot of your time here for it to count. This TT will end next Sunday night, the 25th of August, good luck! ;)
It's going to be a bumpy ride :D :D :D . I had baaaaad memories with this car from a FIA race :D .
 
It's going to be a bumpy ride :D :D :D . I had baaaaad memories with this car from a FIA race :D .

The bumpier, the better my friend! :D

source.gif
 
My time on RSS. It's much more fun on SH!
 

Attachments

  • 68747994_2378810292365757_5852710947386294272_o.jpg
    68747994_2378810292365757_5852710947386294272_o.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 27
My time on RSS. It's much more fun on SH!

Nice one Kevin, I'll be trying in a bit. Get any final times in anyone who's planning to run the TT....It ends tonight, Sunday!
 
gran-turismoe284a2sport_20190825200314.jpg

I managed to run only a few laps but... it was scarry :D . Not my cup of tea :) .
Stock car, BoP OFF, SH/SH, ABS Weak, BB 0, DS4
 
Last edited:
gran-turismoe284a2sport_20190825200314.jpg

I managed to run only a few laps but... it was scarry :D . Not my cup of tea :) .
Stock car, BoP OFF, SH/SH, ABS Weak, BB 0, DS4

Well done again mate for having a go!! ;)

I had a quick blast too....

69719478_10220369625131984_6102596237771407360_n.jpg


1:29.767....On SH tyres!! Looks like you've got this one @knukken!! :D

Results up in a little while.
 
Here it is
 

Attachments

  • 69584409_2377979929115460_1374194255441952768_o.jpg
    69584409_2377979929115460_1374194255441952768_o.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 29
I think it's kind of an OK time for me :) . Most of the times I'm 4-5 seconds slower than the faster guys :) . Next round :) ? :cheers:
(This topic needs more attention, I put it in my signature :) ).
 
I think it's kind of an OK time for me :) . Most of the times I'm 4-5 seconds slower than the faster guys :) . Next round :) ? :cheers:
(This topic needs more attention, I put it in my signature :) ).

Well done with your time @Kuraudo ....And the new TT will be up at 12am BST...Just under 2 hours from now! ;)

Thanks for mentioning the TTs in you signature, I hope as time goes on we get more and more people taking part! ;)
 
Back