CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

The new CRAP PCARS 2 TT is:

The 1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R (Group A) At Oulton Park Fosters!!

GIBSON_GTR_1444.jpg

Qq7GAO1.png

Conditions:

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup on "loose", "Stable" or "OEM" (If available). (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screen shot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will end next Sunday night, the 8th of September.

The race director's still an arsehole, but this is a superb combo for chipping away at the time! Hope to have another go to get closer to my potential ;)

1:00.919
You bastard! Look at that difference! :cheers::lol:
Yeah, the race director is ****. Every time I'm faster the lap is invalidated although I feel at least one wheel remained on track. But yeah no point in arguing that with an algorithm :banghead:

You bastard! Look at that difference! :cheers::lol:
Yeah, the race director is ****. Every time I'm faster the lap is invalidated although I feel at least one wheel remained on track. But yeah no point in arguing that with an algorithm :banghead:

Hehehehe :D

"I had at least two wheels on the track!" "Yes, Outspacer, but they were the rear wheels".

Here are the results of the TT in the Skyline at Oulton Fosters...

Julio Checchi 59.790

@NekoPufferPPP 1:00.124

@Outspacer 1:00.227

@gregc 1:00.936

@Georgeagea 1:00.985

@Rosinbag1 1:10.726

Very well done as ever to those of you that had a go, and the win goes to Julio this week, with newbie NekoPufferPPP in 2nd place , well done to you both!

The next CRAP PCARS 2 TT starts from next Monday, the 16th of September, see you then fellas! ;)

Last edited:
The new CRAP PCARS 2 TT is:

The Ferrari 355 Challenge At Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit!!

Ferrari-Challenge-Evoluzione-1998-4.jpg

Silverstone_Circuit_2011.png

Conditions:

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup on "loose", "Stable" or "OEM" (If available). (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screen shot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will end next Sunday night, the 22nd of September.

Hi fellas, just a quick one, due to lots going on in life right now, I won't be able to run the TTs until we start November....So look out for new TT announcements then.

The current running CRAP TT, will end in a few hours, and results will be up then!

Thanks CRAPpers, and sorry I can't run things for a while.

Happy racing!

Here are the results of the TT in the Ferrari 355 Challenge at Silverstone GP...

@Outspacer 2:15.937

@gregc 2:17.133

@Rosinbag1 2:30.453

Well done as every to those of you that had a go, and well done Outspacer, you win the PCARS TT this time around!

As mentioned above, the TTs will be back the first weekend of November, stick around, and see you then! ;)

Back