CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

Catalunya... :crazy:

Nice car though, this should be interesting. Can't wait to mess up turn 10 over and over, my most hated corner of any track, ever. :lol:

Edit: Well, apart from the severe lack of front grip, it went well...quite consistent and controllable even on Loose.

1:35.335

dCUChLo.png

Last edited:
Catalunya... :crazy:

Nice car though, this should be interesting. Can't wait to mess up turn 10 over and over, my most hated corner of any track, ever. :lol:

Edit: Well, apart from the severe lack of front grip, it went well...quite consistent and controllable even on Loose.

1:35.335

dCUChLo.png

The car's the star in this TT Neko, the track isn't! But a long time in not using Catalunya, so I thought i'd use it for at least having a decent car lol.

The new CRAP PCARS 2 TT is.....

The 2003 Bentley Speed 8 (LMP900) At Sonoma Raceway National!!!​

2003 Bentley Speed 8 (LMP900).jpg

SonomaShort 01.56e01c10eb72b80c2caea212e5168223.png

Conditions:

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup on "loose", "Stable" or "OEM" (If available).Brake balance can be adjusted also. (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screen shot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will run until next Tuesday night, the 18th of August, good luck!

Play, and stay safe! ;)

Cheers Neko 👍

This combo typifies me and downforce cars - the thing is just so much faster than I am. I just have trouble trusting the downforce! A time for now, 1:25.375 - still lots to find, but I'm not sure if I'll get another run at this one so it'll have to do for now at least.

20200815233455_1.jpg

Oh, and abuse you really shouldn't give cars this pretty....

20200815223419_1.jpg

And finally for now at least, an lap...

The new CRAP PCARS TT is

The 1989 Nissan R89C LM At Algarve International Circuit Portimão!

img7667_1_2_small.jpg

Autódromo_do_Algarve_alt.svg.png

Conditions:

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup on "loose", "Stable" or "OEM" (If available).Brake balance can be adjusted also. (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screen shot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will run until next Tuesday night, the 26th of August, good luck!

This will be the final TT for a while @gregc and @NekoPufferPPP ....... I hope you enjoy it!

Things have been rather quiet lately... I hope all's well for you Hammy. I'll pass time by trying to set some records on the Nordschleife, and I'll see you in the next one. Take care fellas @HammyMansell @gregc :cheers:

1:34.460 - Loose - 52/48 f/r brake bias

b9bQrz2.png

Edit: about the records... umm... broke one.
vXTsO9w.png

Last edited:
Things have been rather quiet lately... I hope all's well for you Hammy. I'll pass time by trying to set some records on the Nordschleife, and I'll see you in the next one. Take care fellas @HammyMansell @gregc :cheers:

1:34.460 - Loose - 52/48 f/r brake bias

b9bQrz2.png

I should hopefully get a time in later on - did do a few laps last night but really struggled, these LM spec cars always catch me out with how early you have to brake. As a result I didn't complete a single legal lap (I'm sure the couple of beers I'd had didn't have anything to do with it :lol:)

Thanks @NekoPufferPPP mate, I hope you're good....Things for me haven't been too good the last few months, but hopefully soon they will get better.

I can continue to run the TTs if you and @gregc want them to. I was just thinking with PCARS3 more or less out, the TTs might have been abandoned by all.....If you and greg want them to continue for a bit longer, I can run them of course.

I'm ok to call it quits for a bit - I need to spend some time in AMS2 now that it's starting to filli out with content.

1:38.760 is all I've got for this one - just can't get to grips with the car.

20200822232420_1.jpg

Keep your pecker up @HammyMansell - thinking of you dude. I like the mantra "It'll be alright in the end, and if it's not alright it's not the end" - it can be hard to keep positive, but I find that helps.

I'm ok to call it quits for a bit - I need to spend some time in AMS2 now that it's starting to filli out with content.

1:38.760 is all I've got for this one - just can't get to grips with the car.

View attachment 951373

Keep your pecker up @HammyMansell - thinking of you dude. I like the mantra "It'll be alright in the end, and if it's not alright it's not the end" - it can be hard to keep positive, but I find that helps.

Cheers mate, and no worries we can give the TTs a rest after this one ends on Tuesday.....And thanks for your good wishes too mate.....Wise words you say, I'll keep them in mind, thanks! ;)

Here are the results of the final PCARS 2 TT in the Nissan r89c LM at Algarve....

@NekoPufferPPP 1:34.460

@gregc 1:38.760

Thanks Neko and greg for giving the final TT a go, and well done Neko, you win the last one for now.

Thanks very much to everyone that has taken part in the TT's over the past 2 and a half years, your support and competition has been very much appreciated!

I hope to be back sometime in the future to run, and compete in some kind of competition. Take care everyone, and thanks again! ;)

Here are the results of the final PCARS 2 TT in the Nissan r89c LM at Algarve....

@NekoPufferPPP 1:34.460

@gregc 1:38.760

Thanks Neko and greg for giving the final TT a go, and well done Neko, you win the last one for now.

Thanks very much to everyone that has taken part in the TT's over the past 2 and a half years, your support and competition has been very much appreciated!

I hope to be back sometime in the future to run, and compete in some kind of competition. Take care everyone, and thanks again! ;)

Thanks to you too Mr Hamster, for all your work on these TTs 👍. Was it really that long ago that I randomly saw a time trial challenge at Knockhill and thought "I've got to have a go at that..."? It's been a fun old ride mate! See you for something else in the future (and that goes for Neko and everyone else, even if most of you kick my ass most weeks :lol:).

Hopefully AMS2 makes it to consoles sometime in the future - there is a whole ton of fun to be had there with some really quirky tracks and vehicles, I'd love to see what combos we'd run in that!

Thanks to you too Mr Hamster, for all your work on these TTs 👍. Was it really that long ago that I randomly saw a time trial challenge at Knockhill and thought "I've got to have a go at that..."? It's been a fun old ride mate! See you for something else in the future (and that goes for Neko and everyone else, even if most of you kick my ass most weeks :lol:).

Hopefully AMS2 makes it to consoles sometime in the future - there is a whole ton of fun to be had there with some really quirky tracks and vehicles, I'd love to see what combos we'd run in that!

Thanks mate, and yes it's been that long....... It's flown by for all the competition, and who cares about ass kicking, it's taking part that counts!! ;)

I don't know if you've still been keeping it, but if you still have that spreadsheet going greg with all the results for the TTs, please post it here, as it would make for an interesting read! Cheers again pal!

Thanks mate, and yes it's been that long....... It's flown by for all the competition, and who cares about ass kicking, it's taking part that counts!! ;)

I don't know if you've still been keeping it, but if you still have that spreadsheet going greg with all the results for the TTs, please post it here, as it would make for an interesting read! Cheers again pal!

Re the bit in bold, damn right!

As for the spreadsheet, I have got a bit lax in terms of keeping it up to date. Will fix that and post here when I do - watch this space!

Re the bit in bold, damn right!

As for the spreadsheet, I have got a bit lax in terms of keeping it up to date. Will fix that and post here when I do - watch this space!

Nice one mate, looking forward to seeing all the results that we accumulated!! ;)

Back