CRAP Club PCARS 2 Time Trials - Thanks for taking part everyone, we will return one day!

The new CRAP PCARS 2 TT is:

The Audi 90 quattro IMSA GTO At Donington National!!

audi-90-quattro-imsa-gto-1.jpg

f304df762dfc9d2a84c7aed066643303.jpg

Conditions:

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup on "loose", "Stable" or "OEM" (If available). (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screen shot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will end next Sunday night, the 22nd of December. Ho ho hooooo! ;)

1:04.020

Slide, baby! Slide! Love this car, and the final corner before the chicane is perfect for a full-power 3rd gear sliding exit! *Clarkson intensifies*

So much fun.

Loose setup, T150.

I tried and tried but I just couldn't put together a sub-1:04 lap... Tied with 7th tho, funny.

nS2NDAU.png

1:04.020

Slide, baby! Slide! Love this car, and the final corner before the chicane is perfect for a full-power 3rd gear sliding exit! *Clarkson intensifies*

So much fun.

Loose setup, T150.

I tried and tried but I just couldn't put together a sub-1:04 lap... Tied with 7th tho, funny.

nS2NDAU.png

Glad you're enjoying it - I thought it should be a fun combo, but I only did a quick sighter to make sure it would be ok. Hopefully will get a run in myself tomorrow, looking forward to trying to tame the beast :D

The Audi 90 quattro IMSA GTO At Donington National!!

Conditions:

To be done in “Time Trial” mode using stock setup on "loose", "Stable" or "OEM" (If available). (if you have a saved setup for this combo, please return it to “default” before trying, as times with the “setup used” symbol will show in the in game timing screen, and won’t be counted!) You can use driver aids if you wish! Post an in game screen shot of your time and post it here for it to count, Good luck!! ;)

This TT will end next Sunday night, the 22nd of December. Ho ho hooooo! ;)

Redownloading right now. This car blows my mind in PC1. Good moment to make a comparison ;) Not sure if I make it but I'll try :)

Finding this car little too extreme "welcome back" :)
Did 1:07.3, but not satfisfied, I'm way too behind you guys.
Looks exits from first and one before chicane are cruical.

UPDATE: how do you filter only this car in leaderboards, is it possbile on PS4?

these were my last G29 settings @zaxs Let me know if they're good for you

View attachment 874189 View attachment 874190

Thanks, it's good, maybe little too soft for my taste.
I there something you changed under speed sensitivity?

Finding this car little too extreme "welcome back" :)
Did 1:07.3, but not satfisfied, I'm way too behind you guys.
Looks exits from first and one before chicane are cruical.

UPDATE: how do you filter only this car in leaderboards, is it possbile on PS4?

Thanks, it's good, maybe little too soft for my taste.
I there something you changed under speed sensitivity?

i believe it defaults at zero???? so i moved it to 25

Good thing - got it into the 1:04s :). Bad thing - threw away 4-5 tenths in the middle sector :(. Wouldn't have gone quickest even with the lost time though, so be it... Not going any faster tonight anyway and off to see the fam for Christmas in the morning, so this will be my time for this one - 1:04.860.

20191221222816_1.jpg

And my messy lap...

Thanks for the video gregc - maybe it can help me for final run today.
Only bad thing is missing of gears.
How I see it, you are staying at 4th all time on straights.

Yesterday I did what I wanted most, go under 7, with 1:06.8xx
No matter if I'm last, but it would be much nicer with sub-1,6.

UPDATE: 1:06.810

Nothing from 05s, did improvement of .031 and my final time is:

Sad bcs I have become so slow :(

Last edited:
Here are the results of the TT in the Audi ISMA GTO at Donington National....

@NekoPufferPPP 1:03.718

@gregc 1:04.860

@doblocruiser 1:05:022

@Outspacer 1:05.038

@zaxs 1:06.810

Very well done to those of you that had a try, and @NekoPufferPPP great time there fella!! The next PCARS 2 CRAP TT starts next Monday, the 30th of December, see you then..........Merry Xmas to you all! ;)

@NekoPufferPPP as you're the winner this week, you choose the next TT combo....Let me know in a PM here please mate, thanks! ;)

Last edited:

The Mercedes Benz CLK-LM At Laguna Seca!!!

ef381271d754b34406ac9485f9f3307e.jpg

Laguna_Seca.svg.png

Conditions:

This TT will run for 2 weeks due to Xmas, and end on Sunday night, of the 5th of January 2020.

Back