Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 399,309 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZeGerman,

They are coming from me to mjs, my list will be updated shortly you should get everything teecro had +1 :)

teecro - Do you have F-Racer on your list and could sync him after I send to you?
 
iBwaam - You are sync'd and ready to send on! I accidentally sent a double in there, wasn't paying attention.

@igwyana - Saying this ahead of time, Thanks for the sync when you can!
 
Soon as I receive from monatsende I will send your way including trickster 9 ;) You the Sync ZeGerman and he can move elsewhere also 👍

monatsende, let me know when you have sent, thanks 👍

@teecro I will sync you straight after mjs1985 and you can start it moving again from there :D

Edit - Thanks monatsende 👍

@teecro: could you resync me with trickster 9 as well ;) also i think you missed one on your send...

Im off to go out for dinner with the family. Will check in soon!

Bye all!
 
@christara321, Igwyana, mjs1985, Cero

Kindly requesting a sync, perhaps one for helmets and another for suits?

mjs - Can you pick veyron up after ZeGerman please?
 
ZeGerman,

They are coming from me to mjs, my list will be updated shortly you should get everything teecro had +1 :)

teecro - Do you have F-Racer on your list and could sync him after I send to you?

Ok ZeGerman, you will be my last person of the day to send to :)
 
@teecro: could you resync me with trickster 9 as well ;) also i think you missed one on your send...

Sure thing and I definitely forgot one, it's being sent over now!
 
ZeGerman,

They are coming from me to mjs, my list will be updated shortly you should get everything teecro had +1 :)

teecro - Do you have F-Racer on your list and could sync him after I send to you?

He's not on my list.


@Marcos - Have to go out for a smoke and then I will start the sync.
 
Helmets
Aqua: 24.
Back Vision: 6.
Carbon: 6,21.----------------------(6-@YouBetterPayup)
Downforce: 11.---------------------(@RackAttack)
Glitter: 28.
Granito: 5,28.---------------------- (5-@Rallyraid1) (28-@RackAttack)
Gravity: 22.-------------------------(@DaftMav)
Reinforced: 8,15.------------------- (8-@Cero)
Storm Line: 23.
Trickster: 9,14,15,16,20,29.--------- (9-@Igwyana) (29-@fryercar)
Wrap: 12,23.

Suits
Spiral: 30.
Titan: 24. (@RackAttack)

Generated on mygranturismo.net (2011年6月16日 5:53:50).
 
Last edited:
Hello All. :cheers:

Great deal you all have going here! 👍 I too would like to get in on this action.


I created a mygranturiso page here:

http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=23381


I don't have much gear yet, but I do have a lot of free time (gotta love a job where you can bring your PS3 to work :dopey:)
 
monatsende

Brilliant, thanks for that 👍 43 new items just added including that Trickster 9, Mjs, just gotta back up ad they will be with you 👍

Helmets
Aqua: 24.
Back Vision: 6.
Carbon: 6,21.
Downforce: 11.
Glitter: 28.
Granito: 5,28.
Gravity: 22.
Reinforced: 8,15,21.
Storm Line: 23.
Trickster: 14,15,16,20,29.
Wrap: 12,23.

Suits
Spiral: 30.
Titan: 24.
 
monatsende

Brilliant, thanks for that 👍 43 new items just added including that Trickster 9, Mjs, just gotta back up ad they will be with you 👍

Helmets
Aqua: 24.
Back Vision: 6.
Carbon: 6,21.
Downforce: 11.
Glitter: 28.
Granito: 5,28.
Gravity: 22.
Reinforced: 8,15,21.
Storm Line: 23.
Trickster: 14,15,16,20,29.
Wrap: 12,23.

Suits
Spiral: 30.
Titan: 24.

We are close to the finish line!!! :)
 
@Cero well YOU ROCK
@HOODFIELD gimme an HOUR
@ALL gotta go to BEER store then store for food but i'll be back

Thanks to EVERYONE cause YOU all ROCK !!!!!!!!!
 
Hello All. :cheers:

Great deal you all have going here! 👍 I too would like to get in on this action.


I created a mygranturiso page here:

http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=23381


I don't have much gear yet, but I do have a lot of free time (gotta love a job where you can bring your PS3 to work :dopey:)

Could someone please help this guy out :)

He has Carbon 6 which i'm sure we would all like ;)

Thanks 👍
 
monatsende

Brilliant, thanks for that 👍 43 new items just added including that Trickster 9, Mjs, just gotta back up ad they will be with you 👍

Great thanks. BMC has offered to sync ZeGerman. This allows me to get a little bit of sleep before we kick off again tomorrow!
 
Hello All. :cheers:

Great deal you all have going here! 👍 I too would like to get in on this action.


I created a mygranturiso page here:

http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=23381


I don't have much gear yet, but I do have a lot of free time (gotta love a job where you can bring your PS3 to work :dopey:)

Send a friendship request to redencore. with "Gear Boost - Monatsende sent me"



AND Send that Carbon 06 to me please. Add me on PSN -- ID = Monatsende
 
Helmets
Back Vision: 6.
Carbon: 21.
Downforce: 11.---------------------(@RackAttack)
Glitter: 28.
Granito: 5,28.---------------------- (5-@Rallyraid1) (28-@RackAttack)
Reinforced: 15.
Storm Line: 23.
Trickster: 9,14,15,16,20,29.--------- (9-@Igwyana) (29-@fryercar)
Wrap: 12,23.

Suits
Spiral: 30.
Titan: 24.-------------------------- (@RackAttack)

Generated on mygranturismo.net (2011年6月16日 5:53:50).
 
Last edited:
After this seasonal event I'm going all. after you all finish the collection over night (My time) can you send over to help me finish mine? because I can see this will be finished by the time I wake up. cheers.
 
Great thanks. BMC has offered to sync ZeGerman. This allows me to get a little bit of sleep before we kick off again tomorrow!

I only have 2 for you now, you must have just got synced elsewhere, anyway i will send 👍
 
Hello All. :cheers:

Hey man! long time.. I can send you a batch later for sure! I have no idea if your still on my FR tho so if not send one over.. Id appreciate carbon 6 hehe
 
what's our newest list of wanted stuff? is nick up to date?
 
I only have 2 for you now, you must have just got synced elsewhere, anyway i will send 👍

Thanks mate. I make it 3?
 
Hey man! long time.. I can send you a batch later for sure! I have no idea if your still on my FR tho so if not send one over.. Id appreciate carbon 6 hehe

Dont waste time, BongoMan. He should send it to me first as I synch you anyway..
:dopey:
 
Thanks mate. I make it 3?

Yes i missed the Blizzard 👍

All done, I need that reinforced 21, any idea who else might have that 1?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back