Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 398,945 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris, delete me from the list for the mass send to Rossticles.

He don't accept my FR since 45 minutes. :ouch: Looks like he have enough.

Can you mass send to me then :dopey:👍
 
I can send to you as well as F-Racer?
Go for it dude save Igwyana and let him get to bed!

I have about 20 Minutes before bed, I will send to as many as i can before then 👍
iBwaam says he will get me :)
 
we should have a 100% list. it doesnt has to be that nice. but complete.


do a copy/paste move and drop your name on the list if you are in 100% club
 
LOL I just noticed i'm the member of the -5 as I got 2 suits I apparently didnt have :(
 
we should have a 100% list. it doesnt have to be that nice. but complete.

Dr said he will keep track. Then I will make it pretty and send it to Chris for the OP.
 
Could I be added to get some gear?
 
Chris, delete me from the list for the mass send to Rossticles.

He don't accept my FR since 45 minutes. :ouch: Looks like he have enough.

No worrys mate he has been given loads so its Ok.
Take care mate,
Just sending the DR 21 carbon, Sorry its late just backed every thing to computer. Do not want to loase this.LOL
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Helmets
Horizon: 3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,16,18,19,22,23,25,26,28,30.
Masquerade: 1,4,5,7,9,10,11,14,17,19,21,22,23,25,26,27.
Striker: 4,6,10,11,16,21,23,26,28,29.
Aqua: 1,3,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Back Vision: 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,18,19,21,22,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Blizzard: 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Carbon: 6,9,14,15,16,19,20,21,22,24,25,26,27,29,30.
Downforce: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Fast Rain: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Glitter: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Granito: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Gravity: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Reinforced: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Selene: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Small Jaw: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Spinning Ball: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Storm Line: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Trickster: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Wonderland: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,30.
Wrap: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,27,28,29,30.

Suits
Bicolor I: 8,16.
Bicolor II: 1,2,3,5,8,13,15,16,18,23,26,27,28,30.
Double Stripe: 2,3,7,9,12,13,15,16,18,20,21,23,24,26,27,30.
Trainee: 1,3,4,5,6,8,9,10,12,13,16,18,20,23,24,27,29.
Foehn: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Grid Mesh: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Intersection: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Mistral: 1,3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,16,18,19,20,21,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Ripple: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Saturn: 1,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,23,24,25,26,27,29,30.
Scorpion: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,13,14,15,16,18,20,21,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Sidewinder: 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Slider: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
Swell: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,13,14,15,16,18,20,23,24,26,27,28,29,30.

Generated on mygranturismo.net (Thursday, June 16, 2011 6:17:20 PM).

I'm going out to dinner with the lady in about 40mins so I apologize for any inconvenience that poses to trading or syncing or whatever. Like I've said though I can wait.
 
Hoodfield,

You are 100%
 
Hoodfield,

You are 100%

Thank you.

First up Natt who will pass to Kingy1988.

Next up Marcos can you pass to iso?
 
Is there a way to sent a bunch of gear at one time or do i have to pick each one, one by one...

there is a way. look for rally-raid post or check last news on mygt (too tired to find rally-raid post here)
 
Monatsende

You are 100%
 
Thanks to Mignun, F-Racer, Khaytaah, MarcosChelas, nick6, Igwyana, agentorunge, DaChi' and Nattdood for all the trading.

I hope one of you can send me three more,...tops! If I'm full before you...of course I'll patch the gaps.

Night everyone.
 
I pass to sharky after savegame is perfect.
 
Thanks to Mignun, F-Racer, Khaytaah, MarcosChelas, nick6, Igwyana, agentorunge, DaChi' and Nattdood for all the trading.

I hope one of you can send me three more,...tops! If I'm full before you...of course I'll patch the gaps.

Night everyone.
I'll send them to you after Kingy 👍
 
teecro: are you 100%?
 
BongoManCan

you are 100%

Please pass to iBwaam if he hasn't managed to get yet
 
I don't think Nick6 is getting the Carbon 21

Could Someone pass to me? Monatsende? ZeGerman?

Or Bongo - Thanks Igwyana.
 
christara321
nick6raphael
Igwyana
Milouse
TheGermanBastorD
Webwolf
DrMabuse666
iBwaam
djMister-T
nick6raphael
xXDoc187Xx
Cero
Mjs1985
veyron1k1
Monatsende
Hoodfield
teecro
redencore
gtptrader
HeinS
Sharky969
MarcosChelas
F-Racer1995
DeuceofClub
BongoManCan
Michelin1983
NattDood (natt)
fryercar
Kingy1988
Cue2
Fastas
 
Last edited:
Natt 100%

now passing to Marcos
 
I don't think Nick6 is getting the Carbon 21

Could Someone pass to me? Monatsende? ZeGerman?

Or Bongo - Thanks Igwyana.

i do, if you have some secs.
 
christara321
nick6raphael
Igwyana
Milouse
TheGermanBastorD
Webwolf
DrMabuse666
iBwaam
djMister-T
nick6raphael
xXDoc187Xx
Cero
Mjs1985
veyron1k1
Monatsende
Hoodfield
teecro
redencore
gtptrader
HeinS
Sharky969
MarcosChelas
F-Racer1995
DeuceofClub
BongoManCan
Michelin1983
NattDood (natt)
fryercar
Kingy1988
Cue2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back