Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 398,957 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
@tigersharkdude and @YouBetterPayUp
I can trade in like 10 minutes, but I only got 8 suits and helmets, tring to get a collection started
 
Gifts full mate.
You may get the odd break from me while I just answer any PM that come thru.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Starting on Blaze. :lol:
 
Hoodfield Chris just sent me a box .. Wow and another :)
I cant update mygt so and can't load it properly either :( I by the looks of things he's sent me helmets ,
All I can say is if you were thinking of sending my titans are complete I think ?
So any suits from Titan upwards would be fantastic , all I can do for you guys to show appreciation is to send you cars or tickets in return , just pm what you need :tup;
 
tigersharkdude
send me a FR. Once me and youbetterpayup get done I will shoot you some stuff
Done. PM me when you want to start. I'm on mobile and can respond more quickly that way.

MarcosChelas
So how many premiums and when will you give them? Or is that offer already expired?
That was if one single person sent me all helmets our all suits. I'm not made of money. :lol:

Sorry if I was a bit misleading in that aspect. It wasn't intended.
 
they did that to me earlier. Everytime I accepted, 40+ more
 
Christara , Hoodfield , Christara , Hoodfield, Christara, Hoodfield , Christara , Hoodfield . That is exactly the log your synchronising your send :lol:
 
Done. PM me when you want to start. I'm on mobile and can respond more quickly that way.


That was if one single person sent me all helmets our all suits. I'm not made of money. :lol:

Sorry if I was a bit misleading in that aspect. It wasn't intended.

Ok,somebody would help you as i'm not made of time either to send you all the gear :lol::lol:
 
Christara , Hoodfield , Christara , Hoodfield, Christara, Hoodfield , Christara , Hoodfield . That is exactly the log your synchronising your send :lol:

We are also exchanging PMs at same time. :lol:
 
MarcosChelas
Ok,somebody would help you as i'm not made of time either to send you all the gear :lol::lol:
That was precisely my point in offering Premium. If one person was going to take time to send everything, they were going to be rewarded.
 
HOODFIELD
We are also exchanging PMs at same time. :lol:

:crazy::LOL: it's making me out of breath just seeing them come through ;)
 
youbetterpayup,

Let me know when you are finished so I can save, and send to you
 
Short appearance, I want to do at least a little work, even when I don`t have lots of time. Just to live the giving dream.

Who, where, what can I do?
 
Monatsende
Short appearance, I want to do at least a little work, even when I don`t have lots of time. Just to live the giving dream.

Who, where, what can I do?
* Raises hand
 
How does this work?
 
^^^^Me too. No big hurry though.
 
Rossy: is your gearlist up to date?

Ähm, where is your myGT ID?
 
you can move on...er...reload, and let me send. Are you looking for anything in particular?
 
I'm SYNCing Blaze thru Intersection
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back