Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 398,972 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
1105265-i.jpg
 
Nice work thug. 👍

I have been watching you 3 help each other past few days. :D

Thanks hood..always willing to help out my fellow racers 👍👍👍 also couldnt do it without getting help myself so thanks everyone
 
Thanks hood..always willing to help out my fellow racers 👍👍👍 also couldnt do it without getting help myself so thanks everyone

Just one more suit remains. Thanks! All empty again.
 
last gear sent Gar you should be at 100% now...it was nice swapping with you
 
last gear sent Gar you should be at 100% now...it was nice swapping with you

Indeed it was. It's going to be weird not getting anything in my Inbox any more. Though I guess I can always hope that people will help send me cars too. haha.
 
Gar what cars you need?? I've got a list, plus 67' 70' 1000tickets hehe. Thanks to you thug hood christana who loaded me a lorry of suits & helmets to have me as 100% given that aweek ago I'm like not here nor there!
 
Dal what do u need...want to start collecting bd tickets now
 
lol..yeah that's next on my list to start collecting.. wouldn't mind getting one of yours i have lvl 9,12,17 plus 92 bd tickets let me know if you're interested and i still have my trading slot open for today so i can send now
 
thugdevotion
lol..yeah that's next on my list to start collecting.. wouldn't mind getting one of yours i have lvl 9,12,17 plus 92 bd tickets let me know if you're interested and i still have my trading slot open for today so i can send now

I'm good for now. Gears are what I cared for haha. Will load you up with 67 ticket tonight and 70' day after..
 
Thanks bro if you need anything from garage or tickets i have let me know its yours
 
Thanks bro if you need anything from garage or tickets i have let me know its yours

No issue thug.just a few button away to send & reload. Have a great day back to work and the worst part is today is a Monday 👎
 
know what you mean I have work but luckily not till tomorrow afternoon...take care bro
 
Gar what cars you need?? I've got a list, plus 67' 70' 1000tickets hehe. Thanks to you thug hood christana who loaded me a lorry of suits & helmets to have me as 100% given that aweek ago I'm like not here nor there!

Here is my list.
http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?garage=23085

For right now I'd be happy just to receive some of the 1 million credit cars. Or any of the cars that have a high rarity level. I try to refresh the used car dealership every day a few times, and usually get a couple cars, but obviously it still takes a while. Thanks.
 
thugdevotion
know what you mean I have work but luckily not till tomorrow afternoon...take care bro

Bro 68'ticket just sent. Tomorrow will be 70' ticket. Cheers
 
Garconis
Here is my list.
http://www.mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?garage=23085

For right now I'd be happy just to receive some of the 1 million credit cars. Or any of the cars that have a high rarity level. I try to refresh the used car dealership every day a few times, and usually get a couple cars, but obviously it still takes a while. Thanks.

Sure buddy.single out what you need. Hehe.right after thug's ticket tomorrow day after will send to you your selected ones day by day.. Cheers
 
nevermind
 
Last edited:
Hi guys! I have 100% complete gears... I'm looking for the following tickets: 67; 70; 88; 91; 98... also for any horns and museum cards I don't have. Will trade any 60 gears for a ticket and 30 gears for 5 horns or 5 museum cards:tup:

Start your own thread in the marketplace. 👍
 
Start your own thread in the marketplace. 👍

I already did, just thought I'd post here as well for the guys looking specifically for gears:)
 
I already did, just thought I'd post here as well for the guys looking specifically for gears:)

Thank you. 👍
 
Last edited:
Daltonlim
Sure buddy.single out what you need. Hehe.right after thug's ticket tomorrow day after will send to you your selected ones day by day.. Cheers

Ford GT '02 2002
RX-8 Concept LM Race Car 2001
FTO Super Touring Car 1997
Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) 2000
 
Guys no more car or ticket trade talk in this tread pm me if u need to let get this tread back on course IT'S ALL ABOUT SWAPPING GEARS
 
Guys no more car or ticket trade talk in this tread pm me if u need to let get this tread back on course IT'S ALL ABOUT SWAPPING GEARS

👍 Thanks, you have been a proper star mate.
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Hello any new readers. If you come here looking to get trades going with other people just post with what you have.?
If some one wants to swap with you then it makes it easier to see what you have.
If your lucky when some of the 100% people who support this thread are about then you may get a boost to help your collection along.

You need to be looking to get yourself a LINK to MYGRANTURISMO.NET.
Its helps greatly when sending and reciving items from each other.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=19465
P.s This my LINK But go there and get yours set up.

You then post in the thread with your LINK in your signature or just post your link and people will share with you?
By clicking on a person,s Link has long as you are signed in you will be taken to there page and its the BLUE one,s you send to them.
Thanks
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
Damn the Car Delivery trailer holds 150

Sorry OP I know it's off topic ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back