Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 399,181 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like in good old times, mate. I feel the love again. :lol:

Thanks, they are flying in.... 👍

Items so far.

Helmet

Blizzard-33
Desert Camouflage-18,30,32
Divider-31
Downforce-33
Skully-08,34
Stormline-31
Untamed-4,19,26 28,30
Warp Drive 3,8,17


Suit

Bi-Colour1-32
Blaze-34
Flame 19
Foehn—31
Grid Mesh-34
Mistral-31
Ripple-32
Scorpion-32
Swell-31
Waver-33
Woodland-17,30


You have all I have mate.
Just like the good old days.LOL:) Ha Ha

Plus sent to Shadow,Mike, Igywana,Hoodfield,GV27, Just sorting Alex now.:)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)
 
Alright, dinner now, but I'll excange with Kaijinx1. I'll also send you those 2 skully helmets. In half an hour, approx.

Hi, please add my psn soujiki1.
 
Items so far.

Helmet

Blizzard-33
Desert Camouflage-18,30,32
Divider-31
Downforce-33
Skully-08,34
Stormline-31
Untamed-4,19,26 28,30
Warp Drive 3,8,17


Suit

Bi-Colour1-32
Blaze-34
Flame 19
Foehn—31
Grid Mesh-34
Mistral-31
Ripple-32
Scorpion-32
Swell-31
Waver-33
Woodland-17,30


You have all I have mate.
Just like the good old days.LOL:) Ha Ha

Plus sent to Shadow,Mike, Igywana,Hoodfield,GV27, Just sorting Alex now.:)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

Thanks mate 👍
 
Hi guys can I get in on this please, yes its just like the old days...lol.
 
Things will keep a little chaotic until Milouse has updated his page.

But you have to follow rule #1: Don`t panic! (Douglas Adams...)


-------------------------

I´m synched with chris. Thanks, mate. 👍
 
Plus sent to Shadow,Mike, Igywana,Hoodfield,GV27, Just sorting Alex now.:)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

Awesome. 👍

I haven't even downloaded the update and I'm in sync. :D

Brings back memories.
 
Hi guys can I get in on this please, yes its just like the old days...lol.

Got you in my friends I believe so your next mate.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Awesome. 👍

I haven't even downloaded the update and I'm in sync. :D

Brings back memories.

Ha Ha if its not crazy it is not in this thread.LOL:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

Things will keep a little chaotic until Milouse has updated his page.

But you have to follow rule #1: Don`t panic! (Douglas Adams...)


-------------------------

I´m synched with chris. Thanks, mate. 👍

No probs mate and yes we need that MYGT has quick as possible.LOL:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
My GT5 is updating as i write this.
This thread is going to re-explode again :crazy:
 
Still need me to send, kajinx? I'm back now.
 
I'm sure most of you gear collecting monsters know this already but the new drift and time trials will dish out new gear. ;)

So save game do both drift and time trials see what you get and repeat. It's 3 gear per event so must be quickest and most productive way of getting them in quick?
 
christara321
Items so far.

Helmet

Blizzard-33
Desert Camouflage-18,30,32
Divider-31
Downforce-33
Skully-08,34
Stormline-31
Untamed-4,19,26 28,30
Warp Drive 3,8,17


Suit

Bi-Colour1-32
Blaze-34
Flame 19
Foehn—31
Grid Mesh-34
Mistral-31
Ripple-32
Scorpion-32
Swell-31
Waver-33
Woodland-17,30


You have all I have mate.
Just like the good old days.LOL:) Ha Ha

Plus sent to Shadow,Mike, Igywana,Hoodfield,GV27, Just sorting Alex now.:)
Chat soon bye for now mate.:)

Thanks mate ;)
 
👍

EDIT: That "Safari" helmet's cool, man!
 
I'm sure most of you gear collecting monsters know this already but the new drift and time trials will dish out new gear. ;)

So save game do both drift and time trials see what you get and repeat. It's 3 gear per event so must be quickest and most productive way of getting them in quick?

Are these easy to gold?
I was doing Mini @ London and Ferrari @ LaSarthe to get suit and helmet respectively. Wondering if there are more efficient races.
 
kaijinx1
Are these easy to gold?
I was doing Mini @ London and Ferrari @ LaSarthe to get suit and helmet respectively. Wondering if there are more efficient races.


Well the TT are, I suck at drifting so they are not good for me!!

I use a R390 GT1 road car for the 1st time trial and a FGT for the 2nd you have to de-tune them to meet pp but still 3 gears in less than 2 mins each race!

Only allowed to do them one so I do it on my 2nd account, back it up, do races send whatever I win to main account, reload and repeat.
 
Can I join the party too ... sorry, don't have any new helmets or suits.

So if somebody could donate some goodies, I will pass them through.

Many, many thanks.
:)
 
Can I join the party too ... sorry, don't have any new helmets or suits.

So if somebody could donate some goodies, I will pass them through.

Many, many thanks.
:)

I`ll hook you up in some minutes.
 
Its going to explode just a little. Ha Ha LOL:):crazy:
Chat soon bye for now.:)



You have all I have mate.:)

@
ch1potle, Few coming over mate.:)

Thanks mate afraid I can't do a lot to help right now :nervous:
 
Thanks mate afraid I can't do a lot to help right now :nervous:

No probs mate just passing them round your friends list will encourage others to send to you.
Then you will hopefully get some in what will circulate then.:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

My Items so far.

Helmet

Blizzard-33
Desert Camouflage-18,30,32
Divider-31
Downforce-33
Skully-02,07,08,34
Stormline-31
Untamed-4,19,26 28,30
Warp Drive 3,8,17


Suit

Bi-Colour1-32
Blaze-34
Flame 19
Foehn—31
Grid Mesh-34
Mistral-31
Ripple-32
Scorpion-32
Swell-31
Waver-33
Woodland-17,30
 
Last edited:
No probs mate just passing them round your friends list will encourage others to send to you.
Then you will hopefully get some in what will circulate then.:)
Chat soon mate bye for now.:)

My Items so far.

Helmet

Blizzard-33
Desert Camouflage-18,30,32
Divider-31
Downforce-33
Skully-02,07,08,34
Stormline-31
Untamed-4,19,26 28,30
Warp Drive 3,8,17


Suit

Bi-Colour1-32
Blaze-34
Flame 19
Foehn—31
Grid Mesh-34
Mistral-31
Ripple-32
Scorpion-32
Swell-31
Waver-33
Woodland-17,30

How can i get a hold of those? How did you get them?
I also have 3 new helmets.
 
Chris I've just sent you:

Helmets;
Blizzard 32
Desert camouflage 24
Aqua 34

Suits:
Woodland 12
Graffiti 25, 27

Cheers for the send you just did bud :)

Edit: also sent to one_chipotle
 
Last edited:
Chris I've just sent you:

Helmets;
Blizzard 32
Desert camouflage 24
Aqua 43

Suits:
Woodland 12
Graffiti 25, 27

Cheers for the send you just did bud :)

Are you sure it's Aqua-43?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back