Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 398,961 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Natt, They are sent 👍 I've synced Ose_cap and i'll sync Chris after I receive what you sent 👍

Thanks i'll receive them as soon as i get online 👍
 
Just sent goodies your way Chris 👍
 
So, the gear prizes from the seasonals are back?
 
Just sent goodies your way Chris 👍

Thanks mate thats lovely. :D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

@ Natt Thank you also mate for the synce.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Just doing some sync-ing from my end.:D
Getting some others up to speed.:)
 
So, hi people, what`s up...? Any good news? :D

Got me a Back Vision 31 from a friend. Is it in our supply chain already?
Back Visions are hard to get these days.
 
Yes a few coming in :D Would you care for a sync? 👍


Think we both have a good give and get situation. 👍

Just save the Back Vision 31 so I can send it to you right now as well.
 
Think we both have a good give and get situation. 👍

Just save the Back Vision 31 so I can send it to you right now as well.

Excellent, Just backing up then they are on the way 👍

Everyone - Keep your eyes open when grinding, the awarded old gears I've been getting are creating duplicate slots :(
 
If anyone has ALFrance has a friend on PS3 then he has some we are needing.
He just message me but found out that my friend list is full and I can not add anyone.
He is just looking for a update. He does not need many so if some one can get in touch that will be great, Looking at my compare he is not after many.:)
Chat soon folks. bye for now.:)


PSN PeyoEuskadi

http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=4793
 
Excellent, Just backing up then they are on the way 👍

Everyone - Keep your eyes open when grinding, the awarded old gears I've been getting are creating duplicate slots :(

Done, you`re synched with me.

Plus 2x Back Vision to MidnightChampion, our Greek Wizard.
 
@ Vita your synced mate with what I have.

@ Alex3074 your gifts full mate.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Did anyone pick up my last message regarding ALFrance.?
 
Thanks, gift box full :)
Skully #25 & Warp Drive #23 sent to Hoodfield, chris, mjs1985, Starlight, Greek_W1zard, Igwyana & kaijinx1

Thankyou mate:tup:
 
Thank you Chris & Teecro for sync :)

I'll sync with Alfrance
 
Thank you Chris & Teecro for sync :)

I'll sync with Alfrance

No probs mate and thanks for picking up ALFrance.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

@ Hoodfiled just a few sent over mate.:D

@ jedisteampunk Coming at you mate.:D Halfway thru filling that gift box.:)
 
Last edited:
Outeke is ill, I`ll supply him a little with gears. Maybe he gets well sooner with that nice helmets and suits in his GB. If he can make it... he has Selene-33 ^^
 
http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=20332
My mygt is up to date so far not sure how many of these new items are floating around but I am sure it is alot if anybody could take the time to send me some I would be forever greatfull to them and to help out anybody else if I have any they are missing
 
Outeke is ill, I`ll supply him a little with gears. Maybe he gets well sooner with that nice helmets and suits in his GB. If he can make it... he has Selene-33 ^^

Goodmorning Monatsende,

Could you please synch with me the last items, if you don't mind and have the time?
Many thanks in advance.
:)
 
Goodmorning Monatsende,

Could you please synch with me the last items, if you don't mind and have the time?
Many thanks in advance.
:)

I`m coming to you.... ähm, I mean I`m sending right now... :lol:

Do I have your ID? Just checking... Got it!!!
 
Come home after work waiting to see my giftbox...empty.:(:lol:

Anyone care to sync me up to what I have missed since I have been gone?

P.S. I'm after the AMG Cards as well. I currently have 11, 13, 17 I can trade.
 
Come home after work waiting to see my giftbox...empty.:(:lol:

Anyone care to sync me up to what I have missed since I have been gone?

P.S. I'm after the AMG Cards as well. I currently have 11, 13, 17 I can trade.

Send an FR to Chopper_P give me 5 minutes and I can give you the number 7 card as it is the only one I have
 
StarLight synched with me. Short break. Somebody needs my help in RL...
 
StarLight synched with me. Short break. Somebody needs my help in RL...

If he is mate, Starlight could you fill me up while am on a few sends at my end mate.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
I`m coming to you.... ähm, I mean I`m sending right now... :lol:

Do I have your ID? Just checking... Got it!!!

More than 20 items, thanks mate.

"Du bist mein Held!"

👍👍👍
 
If he is mate, Starlight could you fill me up while am on a few sends at my end mate.:D
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Going to synch with you Chris ... I'm coming.
:D

Okay, done!
 
Last edited:
Going to synch with you Chris ... I'm coming.
:D

Thank you mate all thru.:D Except for a few bits.:( my end not yours.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Please no one send me anything for a while I have just hit my 7000 limit rubbish, BIG THANKS PD.:(
I will have to take myself out of the game for a while so I can sort it.?
From what I remember from the limit thread its any ITEMS in your ITEMS list that count towards it.
So if I delete items where I have more than 2 off does that help.?
EXAMPLE I have some helmets/suits with a count of several.?
Like striker I have 5 of them if I delete 4 will that allow for new items to be delivered.? HELP PLEASE.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Just deleted a few helmets where The count on them was like 5 so deleted 4 and Its allowed me to receive gifts.?
 
Last edited:
Thank you mate all thru.:D Except for a few bits.:( my end not yours.:)
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Please no one send me anything for a while I have just hit my 7000 limit rubbish, BIG THANKS PD.:(
I will have to take myself out of the game for a while so I can sort it.?
From what I remember from the limit thread its any ITEMS in your ITEMS list that count towards it.
So if I delete items where I have more than 2 off does that help.?
EXAMPLE I have some helmets/suits with a count of several.?
Like striker I have 5 of them if I delete 4 will that allow for new items to be delivered.? HELP PLEASE.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

Just deleted a few helmets where The count on them was like 5 so deleted 4 and Its allowed me to receive gifts.?

Hi Chris,

You mean 5 of the same helmet (like 4 from the 5 warp nr. 7)?
I thought the GT5 counter was only unique items?
Little confused ...

Example:

Cars 2000
Gears Helmets 880
Gears Suits 804
Paint 2754
Horns 279

Total items 6717

In this case I have only 7000 - 6717 left, right?
 
As far as I know cars don't count as 'objects' as far as the limit goes, it's just horns, gear, paint, tickets and tuning parts
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back