Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 398,958 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be really greatfull if someone could send me a Blaze-19 race suit if anybody has the time. I've been been grinding to try and get one for hour after hour with no luck. My PSN is GT5dupe23.
 
Last edited:
Im going to be out most of the day tomorrow, but tomorrow night I will be able to sync with anybody who wants too
 
fryercar or cryptomanic, if you want we can sync now. Seems a very good + for both, take a look. :)
 
I filled your box and that was just with the standards. :)

Nice thanks! Received :) let me know when your box is good to go! I take it your list is upto date?
 
I would be really greatfull if someone could send me a Blaze-19 race suit if anybody has the time. I've been been grinding to try and get one for hour after hour with no luck. My PSN is GT5dupe23.

I can send just add crypto-manic:tup:
 
My list is up to date, thanks man:tup:

You sure you have been filling the standards in.. Im pretty sure uve sent me some that aren't on your list..
 
fryercar or cryptomanic, if you want we can sync now. Seems a very good + for both, take a look. :)

Ok!!:tup:I will send first!!PM when your ready?
 
Last edited:
You sure you have been filling the standards in.. Im pretty sure uve sent me some that aren't on your list..

My list should be up to date, I have all standards and I can send you more later along with some specials.
 
Crypto, i'm just sending the Chris and then i'll send you some, won't be many though, i'm beat now 👍
 
My list should be up to date, I have all standards and I can send you more later along with some specials.

oh i see well i probably don't have that many that you need then lol.. well send what i do tho if ready?
 
oh i see well i probably don't have that many that you need then lol.. well send what i do tho if ready?

yep Im ready. I will send you more after. 👍
 
Yea i am ready. 👍

Is your box full? I am bored & want to send some stuff now. :p

It's empty send away. I lost a save so I am hurting. :)
Thank you.
 
Last edited:
oh i see well i probably don't have that many that you need then lol.. well send what i do tho if ready?

If you click on someones link and you are logged into yours, all the ones with a blue 1 are the ones they need from you, a red 1 you need from them, a faded red 1 you both have and greyed out neither of you have :)
 
If you click on someones link and you are logged into yours, all the ones with a blue 1 are the ones they need from you, a red 1 you need from them, a faded red 1 you both have and greyed out neither of you have :)

lol thanks man making more sense now. They could do with making the key above everything on that gear page a little more obvious.
 
I've just won 3 new items:

Downforce-03
Granito-07
Intersection-16


As Chris or Igwyana don't have it, i guess all are new. :dopey:👍
 
lol thanks man making more sense now. They could do with making the key above everything on that gear page a little more obvious.

We've added the info to the OP in this thread but i guess when we're on page 99 it doesn't get seen much ;)
 
I've just won 3 new items:

Downforce-03
Granito-07
Intersection-16


As Chris or Igwyana don't have it, i guess al are new. :dopey:👍

OOH i'm excited :D

edit, got downforce 3 in giftbox right now ;)
 
We've added the info to the OP in this thread but i guess when we're on page 99 it doesn't get seen much ;)

Very true.. Im fairly useless to most people then haha, awesome.
 
Very true.. Im fairly useless to most people then haha, awesome.

Your fine..sending you more!!👍
If I stop sending please... don't call me a scammer.lol
It just means I'm tired or have something to do.
 
Last edited:
Very true.. Im fairly useless to most people then haha, awesome.

That's how this threads been working though, trade with someone similar within this thread and keep stepping up each time and before you know it you have them coming out of your ears :lol:
 
Your fine..sending you more!!👍
If I stop sending please... don't call me a scammer.lol

lol huh why would I do that.. Ive never been scammed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back