Crash Helmets and Suits - Trading Post FREE SWAPS-NEW GEARS AVAILABLE

  • Thread starter Thread starter christara321
  • 10,731 comments
  • 398,972 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bongo empty your inbox please :)
 
Well i just synced mjs with all i had, thought he was sending to you?

oops, page refresh. You still have a few i need though, when you get the chance 👍
 
oops, page refresh. You still have a few i need though, when you get the chance 👍

See my last post ;)
 
If any one can pick HOODFIELD up and fill his gift box I am on a big send here and it could be some time.
Sorry for that, Might as well get another up to speed. LOL.
Chat soon bye for now.:)
 
If any one can pick HOODFIELD up and fill his gift box I am on a big send here and it could be some time.
Sorry for that, Might as well get another up to speed. LOL.
Chat soon bye for now.:)

I'll see if I can depending on if Dave responds 👍
 
I'll see if I can depending on if Dave responds 👍

Ty Igwyana. :)

Dave1127 I will fill your inbox if you want tonight. I was afraid last night because I know you have B-day ticket trades.
 
Cue,

I have about 9 to send to you :)

BMC

I've sent some gifts over and you're full, Having a break now :)


Dave1127 - Will you be ready to accept gifts in around 20-30 Minutes?

Yep, no problem mate. Cheers 👍
 
I'll see if I can depending on if Dave responds 👍

Thanks mate your a star.👍
Bye for now.:)
 
Ty Igwyana. :)

Dave1127 I will fill your inbox if you want tonight. I was afraid last night because I know you have B-day ticket trades.

Are you online now or still working?

Yep, no problem mate. Cheers 👍

Dave i'm just having a relaxing race and then i'll be with you, will psn message you when i start sending 👍
 
Ty Igwyana. :)

Dave1127 I will fill your inbox if you want tonight. I was afraid last night because I know you have B-day ticket trades.

Yeah, thanks for those mate.

I will send you some later too if you require what I have.. 👍
 
I'll see if I can depending on if Dave responds 👍

You should have them now except selene 7. Can people I've sent to check if they have selene 7. I think I might have messed up during the save/load cycle.
 
Nothing received here mate ;)
 
Are you online now or still working?

I'm still working. :( Well I'm not working I'm sitting at my desk reading this thread. :lol: PS3 is grinding :lol: Always on.
 
Yeah, thanks for those mate.

I will send you some later too if you require what I have.. 👍

Dave is it ok to fill your inbox then?
 
OH NOES NOW NICK6RAPHAEL IS SENDING ME SUIT DUPES!!!!!! (the guy I mentioned earlier)

If christara, nick6raphael or veyron reads this, never mind it doesn't matter, I can sort it out later.

edit: Sorry Nick, I know you just sent me a PM on the PSN can you communicate here? I don't have time to reply on the PS3 typing with the DS3

I've *****d this up nicely!!!
 
Last edited:
OH NOES NOW NICK6RAPHAEL IS SENDING ME SUIT DUPES!!!!!! (the guy I mentioned earlier)

If christara, nick6raphael or veyron reads this, never mind it doesn't matter, I can sort it out later.

edit: Sorry Nick, I know you just sent me a PM can you communicate here? I don't have time to reply on the PS3.

I've *****d this up nicely!!!

I've messaged Nick for you :)
 
lol BMC it's full again!
 
OH NOES NOW NICK6RAPHAEL IS SENDING ME SUIT DUPES!!!!!! (the guy I mentioned earlier)

If christara, nick6raphael or veyron reads this, never mind it doesn't matter, I can sort it out later.

edit: Sorry Nick, I know you just sent me a PM on the PSN can you communicate here? I don't have time to reply on the PS3.

If nick6 and veyron1k1 could send suits but just one start from bottom.
Leave it up to you two to decide.
And when you have done three sets each just communicate so you know where you are.
I will still send The HELMETS?
Thanks for the big send guys.👍
Bye for now.:)
 
If nick6 and veyron1k1 could send suits but just one start from bottom.
Leave it up to you two to decide.
And when you have done three sets each just communicate so you know where you are.
I will still send The HELMETS?
Thanks for the big send guys.👍
Bye for now.:)

It's fine, all worked accordingly, I just sent him "Saturn" suits.
 
@F-racer1995 all done, must just recheck the Thunder 18 from my backup and verify if I had it or not. If I have it I will send it, otherwise I will revise mygranturismo.

Thunder 18 was missing for me, so has updated MGT so that it is correct.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back