TheMoose Messages 795 Messages RaceVW14 GTP_TheMoose for GT5P Messages Who needs a xbox? I gotta PS3! Jan 25, 2014 #1 I just tried doing the latest update & every time I hit OK to do the update the PS3 crashes & restarts. Any ideas what's going on here? I just got my new T500RS & really want to try it out!
I just tried doing the latest update & every time I hit OK to do the update the PS3 crashes & restarts. Any ideas what's going on here? I just got my new T500RS & really want to try it out!
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Jan 25, 2014 #2 Hit ok within 2 seconds. http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/news/00_3266694.html
TheMoose Messages 795 Messages RaceVW14 GTP_TheMoose for GT5P Messages Who needs a xbox? I gotta PS3! Jan 25, 2014 #3 Thanks! I was waiting until my wheel calibrated & then hit OK, It's updating now.