Crazy cars

Originally posted by PunkRock
that green Viper Wagon is a photoshop job... all to evident! The car's too thin, too high...

check this out though!

Dude, thats not photoshop... Here are some other shots of the same car.
gtsw2.jpg

gtsw3.jpg

gtsw4.jpg

gtsw5.jpg

Dodge Viper GTSW

whoever got those pics got them from a magazine, obvious because of the quality of the pics/evident fold in the magazine in one of the pics. They were all scanned....

Originally posted by GT-R

gtsw2.jpg

gtsw3.jpg

gtsw4.jpg

gtsw5.jpg

Dodge Viper GTSW

whoever got those pics got them from a magazine, obvious because of the quality of the pics/evident fold in the magazine in one of the pics. They were all scanned....

how to make an ugly car uglier

Originally posted by GT-R

gtsw3.jpg

this pic looks like a drawing rather than a picture... sorry, but i don't buy it... could be computer rendered...

450hp from a 488ci V10, runs 11secs 1/4 miles stock (with pressure adjustments from ther rear tires) nothing short of a McLaren F1 or Ferrari F50 will keep up... on a racetrack too. Enough?

and what's with huge ass V12 Jags that stall on every corner?

meanwhile, here's another thing Vipers can do...
attachment.php

Originally posted by jag_man_v12

if they werent in such an ugly body they would be great

hmm... and what do you consider a nice looking car? the Viper is awesome, it screams muscle! It's known as the Modern Cobra...

Originally posted by mayorbill11
Ugly body? you're dumb.

yes, and he's australian too... i thought they all invaded the GTF... oh well, some are here too ;)

ok what does a ford focus look like

you are kidding me, right?:eek: you don't know what a Focus looks like? Ever watch the WRC? McRae and Sainz?

anyway, here's a stock Focus, or Fungus as we call them, or Fuc-us...

01.ford.fucuszx3.500.jpg

yeah ok but you guys should have had the ford tauras over there right now that was ugly

the jellybean? the one in GT2?

ford%20taurus.jpg

Originally posted by PunkRock

you are kidding me, right?:eek: you don't know what a Focus looks like? Ever watch the WRC? McRae and Sainz?

anyway, here's a stock Focus, or Fungus as we call them, or Fuc-us...

no i dont know what ford focus looks like they never made there way here and who is Mcrae and Sainz

Back