CRC Pertamina Lamborghini Super Trofeo--Races 11-12 on September 9th at Interlagos

First race is next Sunday, the 15th, at Monza. Track times are posted below. Everyone is required to confirm whether or not they can attend the event. Those that can will find their names highlighted in bold when the list is updated. Drivers that are unable to participate will be crossed out. Drivers that miss two weekends in succession will be moved to the part time list, or reserve list so others that may be able to attend more frequently have the ability to do so. Race lobby will be open at 6:00 p.m. EDT.
Race 1 Track Time:
Race 2 Track Time:

1: #96: cshardy62096 [Host] @Clayton Hardy
2: #9: DesertPenguin09 @DesertPenguin
3: #13: bigtexlpfan97 @Tex
4: #17: SDM_RRDZ @RoadRageDudez
5: #19: GTP_RACECAR @RACECAR
6: #24: mikey_2412
7: #25: VERT_CJohn @CrazyJohn
8: #28: GTP_formidable @Formidable
9: #37: RiskyDevil @RenLowe
10: #39: SplurgeTheSecond @Splurge
11: #44: Petrolhead1902
12: #52: MRN3Drifter @MRN3Drifter
13: #54: TetsuKobura54 @TetsuKobura
14: #61: WeatherSystems @FireEmblem10
15: #76: RacingHeartGT @YayoiGT2
16: #80: nascarfan1400 @nascarfan1400

Last edited:
Anyone interested in practicing today/tonight? Maybe run a mock season with 10 minute sprint races at each track?

You got me confused for a second. EST is same time as EDT.

Assuming you'll have the weight and power limited in the settings we might be able to get some randoms just to populate the track. Even if they don't have the Lambo, any Gr. 3 car at the same weight/power will be relatively similar. They all have the same aero numbers in settings too. Not the worst thing in the world.

You got me confused for a second. EST is same time as EDT.

Assuming you'll have the weight and power limited in the settings we might be able to get some randoms just to populate the track. Even if they don't have the Lambo, any Gr. 3 car at the same weight/power will be relatively similar. They all have the same aero numbers in settings too. Not the worst thing in the world.
I'm not letting randoms in. It'll be a friends only lobby. And EST and EDT are not the same thing. One designates Daylight Savings time. The other does not. For those not in the U.S., that's an hour difference.

Fun fact for the day, thanks!

And I guess it's better to remove randoms. Can we get a confirm here or on the Discord for everyone who can come out tonight?

Fun fact for the day, thanks!

And I guess it's better to remove randoms. Can we get a confirm here or on the Discord for everyone who can come out tonight?
Those that are interested can contact me either of those ways or on PSN. If we can't get at least 5, then we'll just have to hold off until the weekend.

Why? It doesn't have to be some big official thing. If a couple of us get together on track and drive around while BSing on chat, what's wrong with that?

I see it both ways, randoms can ruin the vibe quite easily, I don’t want to step on any toes but I’ll be on in a hour or so but I won’t be going too late, if you want add me on psn and you can run in my lobby, it’ll be friends only.

Why? It doesn't have to be some big official thing. If a couple of us get together on track and drive around while BSing on chat, what's wrong with that?

Because I said so, simply put. I'm running the series, and I'm not going to have people waste my time. If you don't like that then you don't have to stay. Some people take this seriously and I won't have their time be wasted too.

Because I said so, simply put. I'm running the series, and I'm not going to have people waste my time. If you don't like that then you don't have to stay. Some people take this seriously and I won't have their time be wasted too.
I'll add onto this as VRR's founder. This series has the ability to grant someone an automatic entry into the VRR World Championship. I'd definitely appreciate if people didn't step on the series organizers toes and actually listen to the series organizers before I have to step in and clean house.

I'm simply saying we can practice whenever we want or is that not allowed? I'm sorry if I was taken as stepping on toes. Not at all

I'm simply saying we can practice whenever we want or is that not allowed? I'm sorry if I was taken as stepping on toes. Not at all
There's nothing preventing you from practicing on your own time.

Hi, i know this is super last minute, but I'd like to reserve a part-time/wildcard spot

PSN: cool_kiwi_12
Car Number: 79
Primary sponsor: Fujitsu
Team Name: BlackCat Motorsports

I'll have to check if/when I'm free these next few weeks with moving but if I am I'll be there :)

Back