W Wyko Messages 2 England May 4, 2018 #1 Hi I am new to this forum an GT Sport Great Simulator Can I create my own race on which track and what weather. Also car settings like manual box, fuel use and tyre wear I have looked and cannot find Regards
Hi I am new to this forum an GT Sport Great Simulator Can I create my own race on which track and what weather. Also car settings like manual box, fuel use and tyre wear I have looked and cannot find Regards
DJShadesUK Messages 613 United Kingdom May 4, 2018 #2 Track: Yes. Weather: No. Gearbox: Yes. Fuel use: Yes. Tyre wear: Yes. Either create a custom race, available in the arcade drop-down, or create an online room.
Track: Yes. Weather: No. Gearbox: Yes. Fuel use: Yes. Tyre wear: Yes. Either create a custom race, available in the arcade drop-down, or create an online room.
W Wyko Messages 2 England May 4, 2018 #3 DJShadesUK Track: Yes. Weather: No. Gearbox: Yes. Fuel use: Yes. Tyre wear: Yes. Either create a custom race, available in the arcade drop-down, or create an online room. Click to expand... Ta, I use the arcade drop-down. Had not entered the online room Thanks again
DJShadesUK Track: Yes. Weather: No. Gearbox: Yes. Fuel use: Yes. Tyre wear: Yes. Either create a custom race, available in the arcade drop-down, or create an online room. Click to expand... Ta, I use the arcade drop-down. Had not entered the online room Thanks again