Create Your Own DLC Pack (Forza 6)

• Thread starter JR98
  • 84 comments
United Kingdom
The UK
JASON_ROCKS1998
JR98 GAMING
We have one of these for Gran Turismo 6 so why not one for Forza 6 as well. (I searched and found nothing like this)

Note: All Forza 6 car packs have had 7 cars along with 1 free car.

LeMans Legends DLC

Chevrolet Corvette C6.R #64 Corvette Racing 2006
Chrysler Viper GTS-R #59 Chrysler Team Oreca 2000
Ford GT #66 Ford EcoBoost 2017
Jaguar XJ220 #50 TWR Jaguar Racing 1993
McLaren F1 GTR Longtail #42 BMW Motorsport 1997
Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 #63 Team Sauber Mercedes 1989
Nissan R390 GT1 #32 Calsonic Xanavi 1998

Free Car: Honda NSX GT1 #46 Honda Motor Co. 1995

Last edited:
Sweet, We had this back in Forza Horizon 2 aswell.

The "Insert Sponsor here" Car Pack (Sorry not feeling very creative with names atm :P)
6.-FW18.jpg

1996 - Williams Renault FW18

Astra_02.jpg

1989 Vauxhall Astra GTE

Octavia-vRS-Estate.jpg

2014 Skoda Octavia VRS Estate

Turkington__2484web1-e1449267478279.jpg

2015 Team BMR Volkswagen Passat CC

1977-1986_Ford_Capri_S_coupe_(2010-12-28).jpg

1977 Ford Capri MK3

tumblr_lybpsnQpLj1qk65n6o1_1280.jpg

1997 - Renault Espace F1

01-2015-bmw-i8-fd-1.jpg

2015 BMW I8

and the Free Car of the Pack

carsdata.net_.jpg

1996 Renault Spider

Auto Trader Super Touring DLC
touring-hscc-super-touring-oulton-park-2014-patrick-watts-ex-tim-harvey-1998-btcc-peugeot.jpg

Relive the glory days and drive the legends of the Golden Age of British Touring car racing with the Auto Trader Super Touring DLC. This pack includes the greatest of the Super Touring Era, including John Cleland's Cavalier of 1995, Tim Harvey's 406 of 1997, Alain Menu's Mondeo of 2000 and of course David Leslie's dominating Primera of 1999. Also includes Donington Park, which has become a staple of the BTCC. Gabreile Tarquini's controversial Alfa 155 with it's adjustable aero is also available for free.

Audi A4 Quattro #1 Audi Sport UK 1997
Ford Mondeo #11 Ford Zetec Rapid Fit 2000
Nissan Primera #23 Vodafone Team Nissan 1999
Peugeot 406 #11 Peugeot Team Ultron 1997
Volvo S40 #1 Volvo S40 Racing 1997
Honda Accord #77 Honda Redstone Racing 2000
Vauxhall Cavalier #4 Vauxhall Racing 1995
Free Car: Alfa Romeo 155 #55 Alfa Romeo Racing 1994

1 New Track: Donington Park (Grand Prix & National layouts with Day & Rain Configurations)

Last edited:
Sweet, We had this back in Forza Horizon 2 aswell.

The "Insert Sponsor here" Car Pack (Sorry not feeling very creative with names atm :P)
6.-FW18.jpg

1996 - Williams Renault FW18

Astra_02.jpg

1989 Vauxhall Astra GTE

Octavia-vRS-Estate.jpg

2014 Skoda Octavia VRS Estate

Turkington__2484web1-e1449267478279.jpg

2015 Team BMR Volkswagen Passat CC

1977-1986_Ford_Capri_S_coupe_(2010-12-28).jpg

1977 Ford Capri MK3

tumblr_lybpsnQpLj1qk65n6o1_1280.jpg

1997 - Renault Espace F1

01-2015-bmw-i8-fd-1.jpg

2015 BMW I8

and the Free Car of the Pack

carsdata.net_.jpg

1996 Renault Spider

I don't think any potential pack is going to vibe with me more than this!

And then I read @JASON_ROCKS1998 post and we have another pack that's right up my alley haha.

Ford Performance Pack

Drive the best Ford Performance cars in the Ford Performance pack, including the 1967 Shelby GT500, 2016 Ford Focus RS, 2017 Ford GT GTE and the first car to win the Indy 500, the Ford powered Lotus 38.

Ford GT GTE #66 Ford Ecoboost 2017
1452196540186.jpg

Ford Focus RS 2016
file

Ford Fusion NASCAR #22 Pennzoil Joey Logano 2015
Joey-Logano-2015-Win-Daytona-500-Nascar-Ford-Fusion-Wallpaper.jpg

Ford Falcon FGX XR8 2015
fgx-xr8-review-Car-Advice.jpg

Shelby GT500 1967
shelby_gt500_1967_wallpapers_1.jpg

Lotus 38 #82 Team Lotus 1965
KitsonLotus38.jpg

April GTPlanet Car Pack

With the Car Pass concluding last month with March's varied Alpinestars pack, we really needed to make a splash with April's cars. This pack ain't no joke, with cars from 4 countries, across 5 different decades, covering both road and race disciplines. There's something for everyone here, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do:

2015 BMW i8
Leading the pack is one of the most-requested cars in our community. The i8 looks like nothing else on the road, with flowing, floating bodywork that seems straight out of the future. The drivetrain is equally forward-thinking, with a turbocharged three-cylinder pumping out well over 200hp, aided by a hybrid powertrain to total 357hp. As this hybrid drivetrain was a part of the design from the start, the i8 is commendably light on the scales, tipping them at under 1500kg (less than a 2-series). With all of those electronics sandwiched near the floor, you're left with a low centre of gravity, just what a sports car should have.

upload_2016-1-9_12-12-9.png

1986 Toyota #98 AAR Celica
The IMSA GTO category had a wild, tube-framed decade in the 80's. With cars like the all-paw Audi 90, four-rotor RX-7, and thunderous 700+ horsepower 300ZX coming in the later years of the series' life, this Gurney-built Celica paved the way. Up front is Toyota's powerful 4T-GTE, a Group B orphan that saw use in numerous motorsport disciplines over the years. With their advanced understanding of aerodynamics, AAR would dominate the championship in 1987, clinching both the driver's and constructor's titles. Now it's your turn to tame it.

upload_2016-1-9_12-30-45.png

1971 Citroën SM

One of the most striking automotive designs of all time, the SM still looks futuristic 45 years later. It featured advanced technologies that are still considered as such today: self-levelling suspension, adaptive headlights and wipers, and more. Upon release, it was also comfortably the fastest front-drive car in the world, capable of topping 140mph. The SM put the "grand" in grand tourer, and in Forza, you'll be able to show off its surprising motorsports pedigree too.

upload_2016-1-9_12-38-43.png

1995 Suzuki Cappuccino

This tiny shot of caffeine is bound to perk you up. While the Kei car regulations of Japan force cars into a tiny 130in footprint, with no more than 63hp, the Suzuki proves that sports cars are more than just numbers. It weighs barely more than a stack of books, making it incredibly agile around some of the tighter circuits in Forza 6. The mini-Viper looks also give it some aggression. If the three-pot engine isn't your thing, wait until you see some of the swaps you can do to this tiny little Japanese wonder...

upload_2016-1-9_12-58-57.png

2003 Ferrari #88 Veloqx Prodrive Racing 550-GTS Maranello

In the late 90's and early 00's, the top tier of sports car endurance racing was dominated by the Americans. The Viper won time and time again, only to concede to its countryman, the evergreen Corvette. Much like Audi's run of dominance in the top class, a Corvette winning was a forgone conclusion for many. Enter Prodrive's take on Ferrari's 550 Maranello. Built for racing by a team known for winning, the #88 car would go on to win its class at Le Mans in 2003, mirroring the changes on the podium in the higher class (with Bentley also ending a reign). Take this piece of history down the Mulsanne and enjoy the roar of its V12.

upload_2016-1-9_13-11-0.png

1982 Toyota Starlet KP61 Sprint

Toyota's answer to the likes of the Fiesta, the KP60-series Starlet is beloved by grassroots racers for its cheap, rear-drive chassis. With being turned into track weapons, it is an increasingly hard car to find stock, but that won't be a problem for you in Forza 6. This Sprint model comes with the torquey 1.3L engine, and the snappily-named "Toyota Sports Handling Suspension". You also might notice the alloy wheels, shared with the early versions of the venerable AE86 Corolla. What will you do with your Starlet?

upload_2016-1-9_13-38-22.png

1996 Audi #45 Audi Sport UK A4 quattro

In 1996, Audi entered the British Touring Car Championship, and as we've come to expect of the four rings, they dominated from the first wave of the flag. Starting at the first race at Donington, driver Frank Biela missed pole position on the first round, but would go on to post the fastest in-race lap and win, followed by a sweep of all three achievements in round two. Biela would go on to place on the podium in nearly every race of the season, with him and teammate Joachim Winkelhock sealing the Manufacturers Championship for Audi. Despite Audi's reputation for turbo power, this 2.0L engine develops 300 screaming horses at a sky-high 8500rpm without the aid of one.

upload_2016-1-9_13-49-13.png

Bonus Free Car: 1982 Nissan #11 Nissan Motorsport Skyline Silhouette Formula

Continuing our Nissan trend, we've got another race car for you. The bewinged monster you see below is the R30 Skyline, piloted by Japanese racing legend Masahiro Hasemi. Built to Group 5 regulations, this machine developed 570hp in its day, with enough downforce to plant it to the ground and ensure every last ounce of power was transmitted to pavement. Much like the Ford Capris built to similar specs, the Nissan has massive, staggered wheels: the vented rims are 16in up front, and a huge 19in out back. This car brought the Skyline name back to race circuits, continuing the racing tradition that started in the 60's, and still exists today.

upload_2016-1-9_14-7-31.png

The pack will retail for $6.99 on the XBox Marketplace, and will be available starting April 5.

April GTPlanet Car Pack

With the Car Pass concluding last month with March's varied Alpinestars pack, we really needed to make a splash with April's cars. This pack ain't no joke, with cars from 4 countries, across 5 different decades, covering both road and race disciplines. There's something for everyone here, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we do:

2015 BMW i8
Leading the pack is one of the most-requested cars in our community. The i8 looks like nothing else on the road, with flowing, floating bodywork that seems straight out of the future. The drivetrain is equally forward-thinking, with a turbocharged three-cylinder pumping out well over 200hp, aided by a hybrid powertrain to total 357hp. As this hybrid drivetrain was a part of the design from the start, the i8 is commendably light on the scales, tipping them at under 1500kg (less than a 2-series). With all of those electronics sandwiched near the floor, you're left with a low centre of gravity, just what a sports car should have.

View attachment 499755

The IMSA GTO category had a wild, tube-framed decade in the 80's. With cars like the all-paw Audi 90, four-rotor RX-7, and thunderous 700+ horsepower 300ZX coming in the later years of the series' life, this Gurney-built Celica paved the way. Up front is Toyota's powerful 4T-GTE, a Group B orphan that saw use in numerous motorsport disciplines over the years. With their advanced understanding of aerodynamics, AAR would dominate the championship in 1987, clinching both the driver's and constructor's titles. Now it's your turn to tame it.

View attachment 499763

1971 Citroën SM

One of the most striking automotive designs of all time, the SM still looks futuristic 45 years later. It featured advanced technologies that are still considered as such today: self-levelling suspension, adaptive headlights and wipers, and more. Upon release, it was also comfortably the fastest front-drive car in the world, capable of topping 140mph. The SM put the "grand" in grand tourer, and in Forza, you'll be able to show off its surprising motorsports pedigree too.

View attachment 499766

1995 Suzuki Cappuccino

This tiny shot of caffeine is bound to perk you up. While the Kei car regulations of Japan force cars into a tiny 130in footprint, with no more than 63hp, the Suzuki proves that sports cars are more than just numbers. It weighs barely more than a stack of books, making it incredibly agile around some of the tighter circuits in Forza 6. The mini-Viper looks also give it some aggression. If the three-pot engine isn't your thing, wait until you see some of the swaps you can do to this tiny little Japanese wonder...

View attachment 499768

2003 Ferrari #88 Veloqx Prodrive Racing 550-GTS Maranello

In the late 90's and early 00's, the top tier of sports car endurance racing was dominated by the Americans. The Viper won time and time again, only to concede to its countryman, the evergreen Corvette. Much like Audi's run of dominance in the top class, a Corvette winning was a forgone conclusion for many. Enter Prodrive's take on Ferrari's 550 Maranello. Built for racing by a team known for winning, the #88 car would go on to win its class at Le Mans in 2003, mirroring the changes on the podium in the higher class (with Bentley also ending a reign). Take this piece of history down the Mulsanne and enjoy the roar of its V12.

View attachment 499770

1982 Toyota Starlet KP61 Sprint

Toyota's answer to the likes of the Fiesta, the KP60-series Starlet is beloved by grassroots racers for its cheap, rear-drive chassis. With being turned into track weapons, it is an increasingly hard car to find stock, but that won't be a problem for you in Forza 6. This Sprint model comes with the torquey 1.3L engine, and the snappily-named "Toyota Sports Handling Suspension". You also might notice the alloy wheels, shared with the early versions of the venerable AE86 Corolla. What will you do with your Starlet?

View attachment 499771

1996 Audi #45 Audi Sport UK A4 quattro

In 1996, Audi entered the British Touring Car Championship, and as we've come to expect of the four rings, they dominated from the first wave of the flag. Starting at the first race at Donington, driver Frank Biela missed pole position on the first round, but would go on to post the fastest in-race lap and win, followed by a sweep of all three achievements in round two. Biela would go on to place on the podium in nearly every race of the season, with him and teammate Joachim Winkelhock sealing the Manufacturers Championship for Audi. Despite Audi's reputation for turbo power, this 2.0L engine develops 300 screaming horses at a sky-high 8500rpm without the aid of one.

View attachment 499788

Bonus Free Car: 1982 Nissan #11 Nissan Motorsport Skyline Silhouette Formula

Continuing our Nissan trend, we've got another race car for you. The bewinged monster you see below is the R30 Skyline, piloted by Japanese racing legend Masahiro Hasemi. Built to Group 5 regulations, this machine developed 570hp in its day, with enough downforce to plant it to the ground and ensure every last ounce of power was transmitted to pavement. Much like the Ford Capris built to similar specs, the Nissan has massive, staggered wheels: the vented rims are 16in up front, and a huge 19in out back. This car brought the Skyline name back to race circuits, continuing the racing tradition that started in the 60's, and still exists today.

View attachment 499804

The pack will retail for $6.99 on the XBox Marketplace, and will be available starting April 5.

Myself and I expect most others will be hoping this is a huge great leak for an actual pack that is coming in April!

View attachment 499763
I especially like the Starlet and the SM, but this is the real winner in your DLC, at least for me. It's such a perfect choice for this game, I will be very sad if it doesn't make it.

1990 Saab 900 SPG
There was the Saab Viggen. Then, the 99turbo. Now, FM6 brings you the SPG.
images

1985 Volvo 240 Turbo
Created in a land where ice and rwd make for a hairraising combination. The famous Scandinavian flick is all it takes to ease this hot coupe through corners. From Swedish Touring Cars to Australian Touring Cars, the pedigree of the 240Turbo is forever cemented in racing history as "The Flying Brick".
images

1976 Toyota 1000(KP30)
Before you relegate this humble 46hp 993cc coupe to the far corner of your garage, take note: Touge. Many a "mountain racer" we're built on this chassis. Cruise along in stock standard bliss, or build up your on Rouge Monster. Choice is yours.
images

1971 Fiat Dino Coupe
Just look at it
images

1986 Alfa Romeo Milano
Rising under the hood, is one of the acclaimed best ever V6 engines ever made. Smooth as silk and boisterous up to red line, it's hard to argue with one of Italy's best modern classic touring sedans.
images

2003 Infiniti M45
Before the Chrysler 300C Hemi, there was this. 345hp of V8 muscle, in a space reserved for a twin turbo 6cylinder on its home continent. We only had a short 2year run of the Y34 chassis. Download it and stretch it's legs to the horizon.
images

1971 Ford Falcon XY GTHO PHASE III
Reported and confirmed as "the fastest 4-door sedan in the world." for its model year, we close this DLC pack with an Australian icon. Winner of the 1971 Bathurst enduro, even in road car form, with speed limiter removed , could hit 146mph! Pick a colour and take it endlessly around Mount Panorama to relive the fascination of this true blue Aussie muscle car.
images

1972 Chrysler VH Valiant Charger R/T E49
In keeping with three Aussie cars in a row, I think it's time for T10 to show a little love to Chrysler. The VH Valiant Charger is a classic, and the E49 model came with 4-speed manual transmission backing up a 302 horsepower Hemi inline-6.

1967 Ferrari 312
There are 5 cars from the 1967 Grand Prix season in the game already. So why another? Because it's the most beautiful of them all, and possibly the most beautiful Grand Prix car ever built, the Ferrari 312.

1958 Citroën DS 19 Le Paris coupé by Henri Chapron
I have wanted the DS or IS in any version of Forza or GT since either existed, but for some odd reason, it's never been included. I will keep putting it in my "most requested" and "fantasy DLC" lists until it is. Just for fun, I've posted the rare Le Paris coupé by Henri Chapron instead of the usual DS sedan. Chapron built dozens of special bodies for the DS and IS (and CX for that matter) but there were only 12 made of this lovely coupé.

1989 Roush Racing IMSA GTO Mercury Cougar XR7
@SlipZtrEm is quite right in pointing out the interest in tube-era IMSA GTO cars, so I thought I would include another favorite, the 1989-1990 Roush Racing Mercury Cougar XR7. It only raced for two seasons, but was a force to be reckoned with.

1969 Isuzu Bellett GT-R
Every pack needs a fun, light, RWD car, and this has been a favorite since GT4. Also, if the next version of Horizon is set in Japan, this will be perfect.

1973 Matra 670B
Matra abandoned a very successful Grand Prix racing program to focus exclusively on Sports Prototype racing. With three successive wins at the 24 Hours of Le Mans from 1972 to 1974, it was the right move. It's powered by a Matra designed and built 3.0 liter V12 with a glorious wail.

2017 Fiat 124 Spider (free car)
Okay, fine. Have a modern car, you big babies. Based on Mazda's ND MX-5, I think Fiat's 124 Spider looks even better than the original article.

Okay, T10. Ball is in your court.

Autobacs Super GT Pack

Honda NSX GT500 #100 Raybrig 2015
2015-supergt-round-2-fuji-photo-15.jpg

Lexus RC F GT500 #38 ZENT Lexus Racing 2015
t1001.jpg

McLaren 12C GT3 #9 Pacific NAC Racing 2015
6519effc.jpg

Subaru BRZ GT300 #61 R&D Racing 2015
480508271105288598.jpg

Toyota Prius GT300 #30 Green Tec 2015
ToyotaPriusGT300TestSuzuka2015.jpg

Honda CR-Z GT300 #16 MUGEN CR-Z HYBRID 2015
Mugen_CR-Z_GT_2012_Super_GT_Sugo_free_practice_1.jpg

Audi R8 LMS #21 Audi Sport Japan 2015
2015-Super-GT-Okayama-373.jpg

Free Car: Lexus RC F SUPER GT Pace Car 2015
maxresdefault.jpg

The Rare and the Exotic Supercar Pack

Introducing 8 NEW Manufacturers

Fisker Karma (Extra Car)

The Karma is a 4 door electric sedan built by US manufacturer Fisker. It features two 161 hp electric motors coupled with a 2.0 litres turbocharged petrol engine. The Karma features a 125 mph top speed and is capable of reaching 60 mph from a standstill in 6.3 seconds.

2012-fisker-karma-review-car-and-driver-photo-386473-s-429x262.jpg

(Full Pack)

Arrinera Hussarya

The Arrinera Hussarya is a Polish Supercar and as of present, the only Supercar to be engineered and built in Poland. The Hussarya features a 8.3l V8 Engine producing 789bhp and a top speed of 218mph, with a 0 to 60 time of under 3 seconds.

arrinera_hussarya33_6.jpg

Laraki Epitome

The Epitome is a supercar developed by Moroccan outfit Laraki. Fitted with the engine of a C6 Corvette V8, Laraki have added twin turbochargers to the already powerful engine, as such the Epitome can produce 1,200 HP. Additionally it has a second fuel tank that can be filled with 110-octane fuel, which can up it to 1,950 HP.

Laraki-Motors-Epitome.jpg

Marussia B2

The Marussia B2 is the successor to the B1. Featuring no mechanical or engineering changes to its predecessor, all changes to the B2 are cosmecic. Powered by the same engine as the B1, the car produces 420bhp boasting a top speed of 155 mph and and a 0-62 time of 3.8 seconds.

Marussia_B2.jpg

Zenvo ST1

The ST1 is a high performance supercar manufactured entirely by hand by Danish company Zenvo. Its turbocharged and supercharged 6.8-litre V8 engine generates 1,104bhp. The ST1 has a 0–60mph time of 3.0 seconds, and a top speed of 233 mph.

4972184Zenvo-ST1-Front-Wallpapers.jpg

GTA Spano

The GTA Spano is a Spanish supercar built in Valencia by the company GTA Motor. The Spano holds a 8.3 litre V10 pumping out 780bhp with a top speed of 217 mph.

03-spania-gta-spano-geneva-1.jpg

SSC Tuatara

The SSC Tuatara is an American Supercar developed by US Manufacturer SSC (ShelbySuperCars). The SSC features a SSC-designed billet aluminum V8 creating 1,350 bhp with an estimated (but unproven) top speed of 276 miles per hour.

shelby-supercars-tuatara-1.jpg

HTT Pléthore

The HTT Pléthore is the first supercar to be designed and manufactured in Canada. It has a supercharged 6.2L V8 with 750bhp and features a central driving position previously seen in the 1994 McLaren F1.

httplethore---01.jpg

Last edited:
Porsche Expansion (Not Included In Car Pass)

The biggest expansion to Forza yet, featuring the absolute best of Porsche, from the futuristic 918 Spyder to the legendary 550 Spyder.

Porsche 918 Spyder 2013
Porsche_918_Spyder_IAA_2013.jpg

Porsche Cayman GT4 2015
Porsche-Cayman-GT4.jpg

Porsche Cayman R 2011
00000951a8f0-52e0-4979-b.jpg

Porsche 911 Carrera S 2013
PORSCHE911CarreraS-991--4476_1.jpeg

Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 2011
porsche911gt3rs001a.jpg

Porsche 919 Hybrid LMP1 #18 Porsche Engineering 2015
2015-porsche-919-hybrid-3_4-front-970x647-c.jpg

Porsche Cayman S Black Edition 2012
a6083edc13b47262722900dbffeb1bf9_large.jpeg

Porsche 911 Sport Classic 2011
lead1911sportclassicfd-1279778623.jpg

Porsche 911 Singer 1991
singer-reimagined-porsche-911.jpg

Porsche RS Spyder LMP2 #6 Penske Racing 2007
Penske_RS_Spyders_at_Laguna.jpg

Porsche Cayman S 2006
7786631caymanS-3.jpg

Porsche Carrera GT 2003
Porsche_Carrera_GT_-_Goodwood_Breakfast_Club_(July_2008).jpg

Porsche 917K #17 Gulf Racing 1970
69_Porsche-917K_num2-DV-10-MH-08.jpg

Porsche 914/6 1970
1.jpg

Porsche 961 #203 Rothmans Racing 1987
Porsche_961_Coupe_1986_frontleft_2009-03-14_A.jpg

Porsche 911 Turbo 2007
2007-Blue-Porsche-911-Turbo_Wallpaper_009.jpg

Porsche 911 GT2 RS 2010
car_photo_383560.jpg

Porsche 911 GT3 RS 2003
2003_Porsche_911_GT3_RS_Type_996_IAA_Frankfurt.jpg

Porsche 911 GT3-RSR GT2 #80 Flying Lizard Motorsports 2010
9037988206_133bb7eb46_o.jpg

Porsche 911 Turbo 1974
911-turbo-3.0-930.jpg

Porsche 911 Carrera RS 2.7 1973
Porsche-911-Carrera-RS-2.7-Coupe-front-side-view-2.jpg

Porsche 911 GT2 1995
1995-porsche-911-gt2-993.jpg

Porsche 911 Raugh Welt Begriff Pandora One 1993
porsche-911-rwb-pand-1w.jpg

Porsche 928 GTS 1992
kl5irz3exuejpufjuwrv.jpg

Porsche 924 Turbo 1984
27467666d1410774563-new-end-all-all-masterpiece-speculation-thread-porsche-924-turbo_01.jpg

Porsche 944 Turbo 1986
DSC_0300-1280x850.jpg

Porsche 959 1986
Porsche_959_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht_(2),_21._M%C3%A4rz_2013,_D%C3%BCsseldorf.jpg

Porsche 962C #1 Rothmans Racing 1986
used-1985-porsche-962c-groupc-9423-9084321-1-640.jpg

Porsche 956 #1 Rothmans Racing 1984
Porsche-956.jpg

Porsche 935/78 "Moby Dick" #45 Martini Racing 1978
Porsche_935_78_Moby_Dick_Martini_Racing_No._43_(Porsche_Rennsport_Reunion_IV).jpg

Porsche 911 Carrera RSR Turbo #2 Martini Racing 1978
Porsche_911_Carrera_RSR_Turbo_front-left_Porsche_Museum.jpg

Porsche 911 GT1 Straßenversion 1998
porsche_911-gt1-strassenversion_r8.jpg

Porsche 550 Spyder 1955
6147742382_98de07f50d_o.jpg

*instert sponsor name* car pack

FREE CAR 2016 HOLDNE HSV MALOO
1445469820031.jpg

1984 HOLDEN VK COMMODORE "BIG BANGER"
010114524610300.jpg

2007 SUBARU FORESTER GT STI
dmlvpelktyunig2fofuv.jpg

#7 ROBBY GORDON STADIUM SUPER TRUCK
CAPTION%209%20G%C3%87%C3%B4%20Robby%20Gordon%20in%20his%20OFF-ROAD%20Stadium%20SUPER%20Truck.jpg

2003 GARRY ROGERS MOTORSPORT HOLDEN MONARO (BATHURST 24HR WINNER)
roadracing-bathurst-24-2003-427-garry-rogers-motorsport-holden-monaro-cv8-nathan-pretty-ga.jpg

R31 NISSAN SKYLINE 2000 GTS-R
Nissan_Skyline_R31_2000_GTS-R_002.jpg

1972 CHRYSLER CHARGER RT
1972-chrysler-vh-charger-e49-rt-bathurst-coupe.jpg

Rocket Bunny Formula Drift Pack

Scion FR-S Formula Drift Greddy Ken Gushi 2015
Ken-Gushi.jpg

Nissan 370Z Formula Drift NOS Chris Forsberg 2015
Chris-Forsberg.jpg

Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Formula Drift Monster Energy Daigo Saito 2015
IMG_5236.jpg

Ford Mustang RTR Formula Drift Monster Energy Vaughn Gittin Jr 2015
landscape-1426858727-gittindrift15mustang.jpg

Lexus LFA Forumla Drift OTG Yoichi Immamura
15-01-11-lexus-lfa-drift-build.jpg

Mazda MX-5 Formula Drift Red Bull "Mad Mike" Whiddett 2015
radbul-43-553b97ded8a5f.jpg

Nissan 240SX S13 Falken Tyre Matt Coffman 2015
Matt%20Coffman%202015%20Formula%20D%20Nissan%20S13-4-L.jpg

Free Car: Scion Tc Formula Drift Hankook Frederic Aasbo 2015
news_fred_tc14_2.jpg

Pack #1: Forza Essentials Car Pack

1. Nissan GT-R R35 Nismo '14
2. Nissan 370Z Nismo '14
3. Volvo #14 Valvoline Volvo S60 V8 Supercar '14
4. Holden HSV Maloo Ute '16
5. Audi R8 plus '15
6. Ferrari 488 GTB '15
7. Dodge Charger R/T Fast and Furious Edition (Furious 7) '70

Free Car: Citroen DS3 Racing '11

Content Update:

1. Nissan Silvia CSP311 '66 and Ferrari #2 Ferrari Automobili 312 P '71 now added to "Find a Car" and Free Play mode, although they are not for free in Find a Car mode.
2. It is now possible to choose the color of your car in Free Play mode although you are only limited to manufacturer factory colors.
3. Creating and managing an unlimited number of tuning set-ups for rental cars in Free Play is also available, but you are only limited to the settings of the car and not performance customization like in the previous Forza games.
4. Parameters such as PP level, horsepower, torque, engine type, engine size, nationality, model family, weight, aspiration type and build type are now in Free Play.
5. Launch and engine displacement stats are now available on display when browsing through the cars.
6. Fixed a bug concerning the Bentley Speed 8 on rainy tracks.
7. Fixed a bug concerning the max RPM on the gauge cluster of the Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 and its wheel movement animations.
8. There is now an option to toggle whether you want to race against Drivatars or typical Forza AI like in the previous games.
9. New environments: Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours, Donington Park, Fuji Speedway, Suzuka Circuit, Twin Ring Motegi, Willow Springs

Pack #2: Hidden Pre-Order Car Pack Bundle:
1. Audi Team Forza TTS Coupe '15
2. BMW Team Forza M4 Coupe '14
3. Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Battletoads Edition '15
4. Dodge Team Forza Challenger SRT Hellcat '15
5. Ford Team Forza Mustang GT '15
6. Mazda Team Forza MX-5 Miata '16
7. Subaru Team Forza WRX STI '15

Free Car: Mazda MX-5 Miata Pringles Edition '16

Last edited:
Love of 90's DLC

1991 Mazda Cosmo 20B
1992 Mazda AZ-1
1993 Honda Beat
1993 Ferrari 348 Serie Speciale
1995 Toyota Century V12
1997 Callaway C7R
1993 Jaguar XJR-S 6.0

New environment: Butonwillow Raceway Park.

SRT HEMI Power Pack

Dodge Charger SRT 392 2015
maxresdefault.jpg

Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat X Concept 2015
11022632_933279420069596_458672372867754671_o.jpg

Dodge Viper GT2 1999
DODGEViperGT2-2275_5.jpg

Dodge Viper GTS/R Concept 2001
00-Dodge-Viper-GTS-R_Concept-DV-10-CM_01.jpg

Chrysler Viper GTS-R #52 Team Oreca 2000
2000LM52_car.JPG

Dodge Copperhead Concept 1997
Dodge_copperhead.jpg

Dodge Charger SRT-8 Super Bee 2008
Sg_640.jpg

Free Car: Dodge Challenger SRT ACR Concept 2011
2011_Dodge_Challenger_SRT8_ACR_001_0953.jpg

New Track: Chrysler Proving Grounds
chelsea_proving_grounds.jpg

Autobacs Super GT Pack

Honda NSX GT500 #100 Raybrig 2015
2015-supergt-round-2-fuji-photo-15.jpg

Lexus RC F GT500 #38 ZENT Lexus Racing 2015
t1001.jpg

McLaren 12C GT3 #9 Pacific NAC Racing 2015
6519effc.jpg

Subaru BRZ GT300 #61 R&D Racing 2015
480508271105288598.jpg

Toyota Prius GT300 #30 Green Tec 2015
ToyotaPriusGT300TestSuzuka2015.jpg

Honda CR-Z GT300 #16 MUGEN CR-Z HYBRID 2015
Mugen_CR-Z_GT_2012_Super_GT_Sugo_free_practice_1.jpg

Audi R8 LMS #21 Audi Sport Japan 2015
2015-Super-GT-Okayama-373.jpg

Free Car: Lexus RC F SUPER GT Pace Car 2015
maxresdefault.jpg

I guess you win!

The "BTCC Legends" Car Pack

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b7/e2/fb/b7e2fb343123fb63e0f940e5fbec05ab.jpg
b7e2fb343123fb63e0f940e5fbec05ab.jpg

1958 Austin 105 Westminster 'Jack Sears'

works-triumph-dolomites-of-andy-rouse-and-steve-thompson-at-thruxton-dwmtgp.jpg

1975 Triumph dolomite 'Andy Rouse'

24h%20spa%2081%20(2).jpg

1980 Mazda RX7 'Win Percy'

chris-hodgetts-toyota-corolla-gt-champion-action-8906096.jpg

1986 Toyota Corolla GT 'Chris Hodgetts'

1995-btcc-thruxton-vauxhall-cavalier-john-cleland-e1445861880427.jpg

1995 Vauxhall Cavalier 'John Cleland'

BRAND105-SAT-D2X-0682c.jpg

2005 Honda Integra 'Matt Neal'

fabrizio-giovanardi-drives-the-2007-vauxhall-vectra-at-the-btcc-meet-a6wwcm.jpg

2007 Vauxhall Vectra 'Fabrizio Giovanardi'

and your free car for this pack..

subaru-720x400.jpeg

2015 Team BMR Subaru Levorg 'Jason Plato and Colin Turkington'

Bridgestone Kei Cars Pack

This pack introduces the compact "Kei" cars of Japan into Forza 6

Suzuki Alto Works Turbo RS 2014
Suzuki-Alto-Turbo-RS-1.jpeg

Suzuki Cappuccino 1995
Suzuki_Cappuccino_4_of_5_by_Jaik.jpg

Honda S660 2015
honda-s660-will-get-_800x0w.jpg

Daihatsu Move Custom RS Turbo 2014
Daihatsu_Move_Custom_RS_Turbo.JPG

Mazda Autozam AZ-1 1992
MAZDA_AZ-1.JPG

Nissan Figaro 1992
nissan-figaro-07.jpg

Daihatsu Copen 2002
Daihatsu_Copen_007.JPG

Free Car: Tommykaira ZZ-S 2000
d0127624_20182037.jpg

New Track: Tsukuba Circuit (Includes Rain Variation)
TsukubaCircuit1.jpg

DTM Masters Pack

BMW M3 Sport Evolution BMW 1992 Schnitzer Motorsport
8601372439_cac72edf56_b.jpg

Mercedes 190E 2.5-16 Evo II Mercedes-AMG 1992
mercedes-benz_190e-evolution-ii_dtm.jpg

Audi V8 Quattro Evolution Audi Zentrum Reutlingen 1992
3662163961_0a744c21ea.jpg

Ford Mustang GT Ruch Motorsport 1992
4801_11.jpg

Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti Alfa Corse 1993
Alfa_155_v6_ti.jpg

Audi A4 ABt Sportsline 2010
DTM_Audi_A4_Eckstroem_2010_amk.JPG

BMW M3 Team Schnitzer 2014
bmw-welt-turns-into-dtm-world-in-april-photo-gallery_4.jpg

Free Car: Mercedes-AMG C63 DTM Team AMG 2016
c63-dtm-1-1.jpg

@JASON_ROCKS1998

I mean no disrespect to you personally, but imo the Kei cars are a big thing in GT and that's where they should stay :lol:

Sorry, but I could not disagree with you more. Kei cars are amazing, and amazingly fun. They deserve to be in this game.

That's my Charade as my avatar. My step-son learned to drive it from his L's to his P's(full licence). He saved up to buy an EK Civic. Then, he had the money to buy a WRX and passed on it. He is having too much fun with it. But, hey, think of all the engine and drivetrain swaps that could be. Not to mention the cool designs players come up with. :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back