Crhome and matte paints up for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter teamlosi20056
  • 17 comments
  • 856 views
Messages
203
Messages
teamlosi20056
Messages
teamlosi20056
Matte paints
Gray
Light gray
Light silver
Purple
Dark red
Red
Light red
Pink
Yellow
Orange
Light green

Chrome
Silver

Make an offer anything from paint to cars not taking parts anymore.
 
Last edited:
Chrome who doesn't want a chrome car
 
Mclaren F1 or Ferrari Enzo for the chrome paint?
 
I'll trade you a stage 3 Turbo for the chrome!
 
how about 3 matte light reds for 2 or 3 chrome?
 
I'll give matte Silver and black for matte pink and light green
 
I'll take a Matte Dark Red.
Would you take a couple of FTO's? One of them has a nice pearl-like red paint that will add to your paint collection...slightly iridescent.

EDIT....you know what...I am booked on trades for a while. Any paints you seek?
 
Hi, I'd like a silver chrome paint chip. What paints would you want in return. I've got a few colour shift and matt paints.

ETA I've got a dark silver matt chip too
 
I've got

Matte:

Dark Grey
Light Blue
Dark Green
Black

and Mat Black


Will trade for:

Matte:

Light gray
Light silver
Dark red
Red
Yellow
 
I give you a ferrari f10 for:

1- silver chrome

Matte paints:
2- Purple
3- Pink
4- Yellow
5- Light green

you can send them to: zzz_pt anda i give you the (copy) formula ;)
 
dont need it anymore
 
Ford GT40 Race Car '69 0miles

5 matte light green and 5 sublime(normal)?

can send right away
 
Instructions to gift more than 1 car a day.
1. You go to community and select the one you want to send the car to.
2. Click send gift, select garage, and the car you want to gift.
3. Gift the car but DO NOT CLICK OK.
4. Press the ps button on your controller and Quit the game.
5. Restart Gran Turismo 5 and you can gift again
6. Rinse and repeat
Don't know if this is true haven't tried it yet.
 
Last edited:
Back