Critical Money Glitch/bug

• Thread starter Chalbecca
  • 62 comments
I am not sure how many Credits I had before the bug happend but all what I can say was after that Audi drag mission my Credits gone to zero and stayed there doesn't matter which race I tried. Every price money and roulette wins are doesn't effect the Credits they stands on 0. I hope it can help someone that have the same issue ore prevent that someone have this bug in the future. The only what I know I never touch that mission again
Yes it says zero, infact what has happened is is that the game gave you so much money it has exceeded the money cap, therefore displaying 0, and earing money doesnt fix it because you are just adding onto it. I had 4 Billion credits, you can only see it when you get money from a spin, it shows your actual money, otherwise it displays 0 and u cannot use it.

I have now contacted the japanese account and I am very pleased with how it was handled! amazing

I am not sure how many Credits I had before the bug happend but all what I can say was after that Audi drag mission my Credits gone to zero and stayed there doesn't matter which race I tried. Every price money and roulette wins are doesn't effect the Credits they stands on 0. I hope it can help someone that have the same issue ore prevent that someone have this bug in the future. The only what I know I never touch that mission again
Can your twitter account be private and you can tweet them? I tried to tweet their other accounts and i have no reply from them?

@dmansti I made a Tweet and mentioned gt7japan to be honest this was the first time I used twitter. I attached the tweet that I posted. I am glad that ur issue ist fixed too @Pim2407

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220325-190935.png
    Screenshot_20220325-190935.png
    336.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back