• 4 comments

syntex123

Currently lurking!
Premium
Norway
Færder
syntex123
Syntex260Z
I thought it would be fun to see this great in a way everyone can experience 3D.
Gran Turismo doesn't have great 3D, so why not use our very own eyes to make it as good as it deserves!

I want you guys to show off your Cross-eye 3D photographs!

I'll start off with these two(Not too much 3D going on here, but you get the idea:

Crosseye 3D Civic.jpg
Crosseye RX-7.jpg

For those of you who doesn't know what cross-eye 3D is, or don't know how to do it, watch this video:

Have fun taking these pictures, have fun looking at them! Cross-eye 3D is amazing, the best 3D you can watch, imo. Forget glasses. All the magic is in you. :)

Yes @leeislee your photos are so incredible beautiful, and I bet they would look so freaking good in 3D. If you could make just ONE cross-eye 3D picture that would be pretty awesome :)

EDIT: Cross-eye 3D beats anaglyph, imo anyway. :3

I never managed to cross my eyes so much as what is required for larger images like these. Half the width would work, but more than that is too much for me.

I never managed to cross my eyes so much as what is required for larger images like these. Half the width would work, but more than that is too much for me.
Yeah it is a bir tricky sometimes - key to success on wide pictures like this is the distance between you and the screen. Try on your cellphone, there it should be really easy :)

Back