UNFINISHED EDITS - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 385 comments
I really love your work Lee. "Immortal" is really well done, great angle, amazinf sense of speed. "A Change Of Seasons" is amazing, I love this kind of shot, really original and so beautiful, could be a good choice for the #9 of the Q&A in my opinion. "Circus" is a great idea with a great mood. "First day of autumn" has also an awesome atmosphere.

"The Animal" show us once more your composition skills. "Sunfire" is absolutly awesome and the "Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps" is another great and original idea 👍

"Carbon" is superb and "Heart Of A Lion" just perfect.

I haven't got any 3D glasses so I can't appreciate your last work but I will try to find something to watch them :)

The right angle has been picked for this shot, because any other angle might not work the dreamy lighting and soft colour tones.

Last edited:
Got my 3D glasses out and all I can say is...

Wow! You've done a fantastic job on all of these, Lee! The effect is not that apparent in the second shot, but it's that much better in the fifth one. 👍

All your work is brilliant mate. Can't fault a thing really. But I must say I absolutely love the Spa shot from a few weeks back and also 'Carbon' and 'Heart of a Lion' :drool:, awesome. 👍

The anaglyph shots look pretty sweet too. I don't have a pair of red & blue glasses on hand to try them out atm.

Awesome work @leeislee.

I should of stopped by here ages ago. The 3D set is the most impressive
drool.gif

I have a mega set up in my gallery.

I'm kicking myself in the pants because i don't have any red/cyan 3D glasses. I MEAN WHO DOESN'T HAVE THOSE? :banghead: :embarrassed:I really want to see those pictures!

How on earth haven't I seen your gallery before? I'm just such a noob at this forum, really. I can't find words to describe your job, all your photos are simply perfect... :drool: The only set I can't properly enjoy is the 3d set, because I don't have any type of 3d glasses. :(

How on earth haven't I seen your gallery before? I'm just such a noob at this forum, really. I can't find words to describe your job, all your photos are simply perfect... :drool: The only set I can't properly enjoy is the 3d set, because I don't have any type of 3d glasses. :(
Thanks man!

Andalucia

Into The Blinding Light 3D

Ahhh, the new, long awaited track. Great to drive on but terribly rendered in my opinion. The water is awful and the sky and light there is a massive let down.

They could have made this just as gorgeous as Matterhorn when it comes to the lighting but sadly, they didn't.

More half arsed content from PD...Not enough to bring me back to GT6.

Anyway...Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Nice dof and smooth feel to 'Andalucia' Like that green too. ;) 👍

And beautiful use of light and flare through the tree on the other shot. 👍

Amazing work on both photos, especially like "Andalucia", love the DOF and the toning. The light in the 3D shot is superb too.

First time in your gallery and all i can say is :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: amazing work! Love it!!

My friend, that's a piece of art :drool: :bowdown::bowdown:. Damn, i've got to get one of those 3d glasses...

GPR
Nice dof and smooth feel to 'Andalucia' Like that green too. ;) 👍

And beautiful use of light and flare through the tree on the other shot. 👍

Amazing work on both photos, especially like "Andalucia", love the DOF and the toning. The light in the 3D shot is superb too.

Thanks for the great words fellas 👍

You're really getting in the 3D stuff lately. Not that that's bad in any way. ;)

I'm liking 'Wind Speed' a little more. Very nice composition. 👍

Really digging your latest photos, Lee! 👍
Thanks man 👍

GPR
You're really getting in the 3D stuff lately. Not that that's bad in any way. ;)

I'm liking 'Wind Speed' a little more. Very nice composition. 👍
Thanks George...The reason for the 3D stuff is that i'm trying to rekindle a love for GT6 photos. I've been pretty bored of the game over the past few months. My new 3D TV has also inspired me, i found it easier for others without a 3D TV to view GT6 in 3D if i made a few old school red/cyan shots.

But i don't think many people nowadays actually have a pair of those glasses....even i had to buy some off Ebay.

Fair enough. I can see why having a new 3D TV would spark that interest, I'm sure it would for me too. I sadly have had the same TV for about ooh around 8 years I think. Gees. Still works perfect though. But yeah no 3D.

I can relate to GT6 not being particularly exciting at the moment. For me though I still think there are many things that could be done in editing to really offer up some different stuff. But yeah heavy editing, I have ideas I'd like to attempt but finding some time to have a go at the ideas in my head is hard to come by. :indiff:

Would still like to see more from you though. Some new heavy edits just like some of your iconic GT5 ones. ;)

I really need to find some 3D glasses to enjoy your recent work Lee. I'm already sure "Into The Blinding Light" would be awesome :)

Lucifer's Hammer

Lucifer's Hammer 3D

I watched a documentary the other day about the Countach, one of my all time favourite cars. They also talked about the Diablo which replaced the Countach in 1990 and for the first time in my life, i can now appreciate just how incredible looking the Diablo is....I've never really looked at it before now...What a car!

Oh, and yes, i also done a 3D conversion of this picture too so if you have them, pop on your Red/Cyan glasses.

I'm also aware that the choice of wheels may be controversial but personally, i love them on this car!

Anyway...Thanks for looking

Back