ACJMED Messages 95 Peoria, Illinois Messages sekonicthrasher Nov 18, 2012 #1 Anyone suggest any good cars with alot of traction to go around Toscana or Nür, I recently bought the Alfa GT and I found a great car with tons of grip slight understeer with racing soft. So, any suggestions?
Anyone suggest any good cars with alot of traction to go around Toscana or Nür, I recently bought the Alfa GT and I found a great car with tons of grip slight understeer with racing soft. So, any suggestions?
ChromeLEDS Messages 325 UK Messages Ask Me :) Messages Don't ask me :( Nov 18, 2012 #2 Nissan skyline R33 looks cool and has good traction.
T Tad Dainty Messages 24 Nov 18, 2012 #3 Seems like any sports car with racing soft tires would grip like it's on velcro. Never tried it!
Shoe67 Messages 3,244 Michigan Messages Shoe_67 Nov 18, 2012 #4 I like my Cobra a lot. Other than that, camaro '10 and challenger '08 (I think it's '08) are fun as well.
I like my Cobra a lot. Other than that, camaro '10 and challenger '08 (I think it's '08) are fun as well.