Current car changes when signing manufactur contract

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tou2istTrophy
  • 6 comments
  • 1,340 views
Messages
759
France
France
Whenever I sign a new manufactur contract, my current car switches to one specific car every time. Is it a bug?
 
I guess.... i have the same thing. When i sign a contract it switches to my very first car.
 
Happens to me as well. Goes to the same car every time, which I think is the first car I received to my garage: NSX Gr.B. I figured when they remove the borrowed cars they default back to first received no matter what car you're in. Never really bothered me much.
 
Is there a way to get rid of the 2 loan cars from the GT online championships? I'm not really racing in the championships anymore and I would like to get rid of the 2 loan cars. I know I can sign up with a different manufacturer and then the existing pair of loan cars will disappear but then I'm just getting a new pair instead.
 
Is there a way to get rid of the 2 loan cars from the GT online championships? I'm not really racing in the championships anymore and I would like to get rid of the 2 loan cars. I know I can sign up with a different manufacturer and then the existing pair of loan cars will disappear but then I'm just getting a new pair instead.

You can't sorry.
 
What's really irritating is that you can't just use your own cars. Every week I have to re-apply my custom liveries to both cars and have to reapply car settings. It's a small thing, but so annoying.
 
You know what be cool idea for PD could add on the contract. They should add how many year you could drive in the manufacture team. You get pay how many year you stay with them. Contract should add what rule set for the player they show follow in return signing with the team. They break rule they get kick out team. :lol:
 
Back