Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,775 comments
TB
Imagine if said doctor was still trying to help you even if you were a colossal douchecanoe.

Yes, please. Go take your chances.
You don't have to imagine. Doctors are bound under oath to help everyone they can including douchecanoes. In a triage situation though I know whereabouts I'd prefer to place bitcoin boy in the queue. Talk about choosing a hill to die on.

Last edited:
"Opposite people, they go show themselves" – Fela Kuti

FIy4Z11XMAAhJTy.jpeg

Today I learned the separation of church and state was an evil satanic plot...

FIy6ST1VIAAGG9Y.jpeg

FIy6Sf2VkAAsjdI.jpeg

Last edited:
I wonder whether she's too concerned with how she's going to pay Josh's medical bill to be concerned with trivialities such as comprehensible grammar and sentence construction.

"National Renewal" lol. "Unheard" lolol.

Screenshot_20220118-224924_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Universal intelligence? Substantial counterevidence incoming:

View attachment 1107009
Why do these LARPers always think there's little hidden messages in things hahahahaha like what would be the point? If I was orchestrating a worldwide brainwashing or genocide or whatever they think is happening, I wouldn't be leaving little clues for Rand and Nance to solve haha. It's the equivalent of the bad guy in old James Bond films setting up an elaborate death and leaving him to his fate, giving Bond time to free himself and save the day, when really you'd just do the efficient sure thing and blow his head off on the spot.

Eeejits.

Back