Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,203 comments
Screenshot-20230929-124308-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Pearls have never been so clutched. I guess it's at least something that the bitch isn't crying about Swift's popularity, though?

lol Cernobitch

cernobitch.jpg

Finally, Pedosobiec was at one time quite the RFK Jr. booster, like many conservatives, but now that the Kennedy has announced a turn from a fringe candidate "challenging" Biden for the Democratic Party nomination to an independent ticket, Pedo's messaging has also turned. Weird.

Started:

pedosobiec-rfk1.jpg

Going:

pedosobiec-rfk2.jpg

Pearls have never been so clutched. I guess it's at least something that the bitch isn't crying about Swift's popularity, though?

lol Cernobitch

cernobitch.jpg

Finally, Pedosobiec was at one time quite the RFK Jr. booster, like many conservatives, but now that the Kennedy has announced a turn from a fringe candidate "challenging" Biden for the Democratic Party nomination to an independent ticket, Pedo's messaging has also turned. Weird.

Started:

pedosobiec-rfk1.jpg

Going:

pedosobiec-rfk2.jpg

If Swift added “Brandon” to the end of her statement, the GOP would be doing the complete inverse.

lol Cernobitch

cernobitch.jpg

Started:

pedosobiec-rfk1.jpg

Going:

pedosobiec-rfk2.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can't make this **** up.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I used to listen to Clay Travis when he was a sports talk-radio host on Fox Sports. He was kinda entertaining but I found his political views a little too right for my tastes. He was hired away a few years ago...

To take over Rush Limbaugh's show.

I was not surprised.

Trump dragged his own children into it. The man literally said Eric handled the business side of things when the issue of fraud started being brought up to him. :lol:

I mean, it probably goes without saying and I shouldn't be surprised but this sounds particularly hypocritical coming from the "Biden crime family" camp.

So Gary is telling me I need to work most of the day before I die? What kind of crap is that?

TB
I only have an 80% chance of becoming a zombie because I only get 4G at work.
They send it through the tornado sirens, it comes in the same signal that gives you the urge to make a terrible dad joke about a tornado on a sunny/winter day.

Last edited:
Back