Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,203 comments
l7cuungukkwb1.png

So is his left hand literally the cross?

How is he holding that pistol through the trigger guard?

Some weird AI stuff going on. Why is Jimmy Carter behind him on the right?

Last edited:
1 Chronicles 16:25 KJV:
For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised: He also is to be feared above all gods.

This proud, greedy, wrathful, envious, lusting, gluttonous, slothful, short-fingered vulgarian is a literal god to them.

Last edited:
  1. They've said they won't
  2. Gym Jordan and others actually did
  3. When did the Trumps sit through 9+ hours of hearings?
Ladies and gentlemen, Benny "literal" Johnson:

Screenshot_20231110_210026_Chrome.jpg

Subpoenas for what? These idiots have already admitted they (& their "whistleblower") have no evidence.

Get rid of all of them for wasting American tax payer dollars & time.

Lmaoooo

This is America in a nutshell.

God, Guns and Jesus.
It's how much of the world sees the US at any rate. It's like saying Australia is sheep, sand and swearing.

The people the meme represents like to say Biden and the left are making America a laughing stock in the eyes of other countries. As is so often the case their accusation sounds like a projection.

TB
Count me out, then. I have zero guns and I don't go to church. I also don't yell at people about masks, vaccines, abortions...
I mean, NoDak is essentially Southern Canada, just with more wood chippers.

And beer. Don't forget the beer.
Unfortunately we can't, since you flooded Pommyland with that flippin' awful Foster's **** and kept all the good beer for yourselves. Another area where international opinion is at odds with the real thing. The ads were funny though (although XXXX's were better).

No, Hoges... just drink it

Last edited:
Unfortunately we can't, since you flooded Pommyland with that flippin' awful Foster's ****
Please allow me to apologise on behalf of most Australians.

I didn't realise it was still sold over there, genuinely can't remember the last time I spotted it here though I assume it could be found somewhere.

Please allow me to apologise on behalf of most Australians.

I didn't realise it was still sold over there, genuinely can't remember the last time I spotted it here though I assume it could be found somewhere.
It's not your fault @Shaun. I don't blame you for offloading it onto us.

Foster's is all over the place here and still tastes like a cross between Coors and air freshener with a slight aftertaste of dog vomit. It makes me physically ill just to look at the stuff, let alone drink it. 🤢

Still, at least it's better than Carling Black Label.

Last edited:
Australians gave up on Fosters a long time ago. So should everyone else. Carlton Draught is the best if you ask me.

TB
Count me out, then. I have zero guns and I don't go to church. I also don't yell at people about masks, vaccines, abortions...

Believe it or not folks, this is like 50-75% of America's Midwest and Upper Plains.

Believe it or not folks, this is like 50-75% of America's Midwest and Upper Plains.
Are you saying that 50-75% of America's Midwest and Upper Plains doesn't go to church and has zero goes and doesn't yell at people - or they go to church, have guns, and yell at people about masks, vaccines, abortions...?

Just want to get the sentiment right.

Are you saying that 50-75% of America's Midwest and Upper Plains doesn't go to church and has zero goes and doesn't yell at people - or they go to church, have guns, and yell at people about masks, vaccines, abortions...?

Just want to get the sentiment right.

Eh, they don't all seem to be extremely forthright and in others' faces about it.

Last edited:
Eh, they don't all seem to be extremely forthright and in others' faces about it.
I just don't understand which you were trying to say. You said "this" is 50-75% of Americans in that area, which is "this"? Don't go to church and keep quiet? Or go to church and yell?

I just don't understand which you were trying to say. You said "this" is 50-75% of Americans in that area, which is "this"? Don't go to church and keep quiet? Or go to church and yell?

Just calmer people, I think. This isn't a scientific finding.

Back