GKVywiyXUAAutNn.png

Last edited:
Conservatives: "You people just call anyone you don't like Hitler."

Also conservatives: "Biden is Hitler."

Also conservatives: "Hitler is good, actually."
Also conservatives: "Wow this pretzel is great!"

lol

plato.jpg

Conservative is when you cry like a little bitch about "stripper-like" (presumably without the removal of clothing?) dancing...and the gays.

lol

plato.jpg

Conservative is when you cry like a little bitch about "stripper-like" (presumably without the removal of clothing?) dancing...and the gays.

What is that word salad comment, though, with the cryptic reference to Plato? Does this guy really think he’s erudite in any sense?

Plato said music turns people gay? I'm so confused.
I am confused about this confusion after looking up the to me formerly unknown word "gaiety" means something alike happyness and is not directly related to a sexual orientation.

I am confused about this confusion after looking up the to me formerly unknown word "gaiety" means something alike happyness and is not directly related to a sexual orientation.
The word gay originally meant happy or pleasant. If you've ever paid attention to the theme from The Flintstones, they had a gay, old time.

It became a euphemism for being homosexual in an era where prudishness and homophobia meant that most wouldn't say it outright.

"How's Eric?"
"Eric? Um... he's a gay fellow."

At the time it was exactly the same as saying:

"How's Eric?
"Eric? Um... he's a happy fellow."

The association with "gay" being a euphamism for homosexual became stronger over time and the original meaning of "happy" became lost.

pairbond.jpg

The word gay originally meant happy or pleasant. If you've ever paid attention to the theme from The Flintstones, they had a gay, old time.

It became a euphemism for being homosexual in an era where prudishness and homophobia meant that most wouldn't say it outright.

"How's Eric?"
"Eric? Um... he's a gay fellow."

At the time it was exactly the same as saying:

"How's Eric?
"Eric? Um... he's a happy fellow."

The association with "gay" being a euphamism for homosexual became stronger over time and the original meaning of "happy" became lost.
Tangentially, I still regularly use "queer" as synonymous with "strange" or "bizarre," referring to behavior. I basically never use it as the Q in LGBTQ (I also tend to not even include the Q there, not intending to exclude it like those who deliberately leave off the T but because I'm stuck in my ways) to denote a particular individual or group unless it's already being used that way in specific discussion.

“She’s had 12 wieners in her!”

Homie, the cold hard truth is after she’s had yours, she’ll probably be looking for #14 soon after bc she’s not after someone so shallow & controlling.

“She’s had 12 wieners in her!”

Homie, the cold hard truth is after she’s had yours, she’ll probably be looking for #14 soon after bc she’s not after someone so shallow & controlling.
Suppose she actually is, whether she intends to or not, and that's why she ended up with him.

Inceldom is a feedback loop, because they're losers that can't keep a partner and that they can't keep a partner informs their victimhood.

Of course.

mtg1.jpg

Mental illness.

And when I went to name that one, this one was brought to my attention as I'd given it the name I was going to give the newest one.

mtg.jpg

🙃

jonah-brainworms.jpg

You know morons, Jonah. Consider how that may reflect on you.

Acknowledging that Israel gets to defend itself against Hamas but belatedly drawing the line at bombing children in Gaza is not "anti-Israel."

Of course.

mtg1.jpg

Mental illness.

And when I went to name that one, this one was brought to my attention as I'd given it the name I was going to give the newest one.

mtg.jpg
She set her clock back to Copernicus Savings Time.

Shedding? You mean like the routine shedding of the uterine lining that literally defines a period? What other “shedding” is there, according to this dingbat?
Either that or her daughter is a cat/dog.

Shedding? You mean like the routine shedding of the uterine lining that literally defines a period? What other “shedding” is there, according to this dingbat?
Vaccine shedding, trust me it's an Anti-Vax hole of nonsense you don't want to go down.

It's basically the body gets rid of the byproduct of it's defence against a vaccine (in the process teaching your body how to fight what you're being vaccinated against), they claim (utterly incorrectly) that this spreads whatever the person was vaccinated against.

It requires a live vaccine to have been used (most are not these days) and the most common outlet for the vaccine-shed is your poop, so unless you have some really poor hygiene it's a teeny-tiny (but not zero) risk. If it's a non-live vaccine (which most are) then it's a non-thing.

Last edited:
Either that or her daughter is a cat/dog.
No wonder she started menstruating so early.
It requires a live vaccine to have been used (most are not these days) and the most common outlet for the vaccine-shed is your poop, so unless you have some really poor hygiene it's a teeny-tiny (but not zero) risk.
Time to call the poo(l) attendant.

Last edited:
Back