Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,025 comments
Hmm...

grandprix.jpg
I kinda figured Samuel Alito would drive a nicer car.

Conservatives: "Small government. Incrementalism. Free speech."

Also conservatives:

sd-emails.jpg
Emails will be composed strangely now. Will be extremely hard to make sentences introducing people.

Just use their names over and over.

When referring to a group of individuals collectively, list them. Every time.
Does that also mean that if I email them and put any pronouns in the body of the email, they either have to scrub the thread or they cannot reply to emails and have to send brand new ones every time?

Does that also mean that if I email them and put any pronouns in the body of the email, they either have to scrub the thread or they cannot reply to emails and have to send brand new ones every time?
I'm not nearly stupid enough to understand what this bitchit dictates and why.

Someone with a face tattoo being accepted by the Republican Party? Hmm, I wonder what changed that view.

Also forever laughing at Vivek for being told to his face multiple times he's not white to be considered a leader for Republican voters.

Even Caroline is a female variant of Chuck.

POSobiec... just another one of those status quo warriors.

Last edited:
Transplant lists are long. You don't want to give them any reason to give it to someone else. In this case, the patient is exhibiting compromised cerebral activity. Possibly hereditary.

Medical equivalent of “No shoes, no shirt, no service.”
Sort of, but more the case that transplant candidates are required to jump through all kinds of hurdles, some general and some specific to the transplant. Maybe the vaccination requirement is standard here, but it also makes sense that one would be required to be better protected (even as the protection isn't absolute) against an illness that affects the system of which the organ that needs replacing is a fundamental part.

What's really bizarre is that one would not trust doctors about vaccination but would trust doctors to take a bad lung out of their body and replace it with a good one.

What's really bizarre is that one would not trust doctors about vaccination but would trust doctors to take a bad lung out of their body and replace it with a good one.
It is the same as not trusting the government but still trusting the government.
Like "I dont trust the judges because witch hunt, but I will use all legal options to make them pay" - not a quote, I dont even know how to describe this situation properly because it doesnt make sense.
But when it happens, its easy to recognize and ... laugh it of.

Like "I dont trust the judges because witch hunt, but I will use all legal options to make them pay" - not a quote, I dont even know how to describe this situation properly because it doesnt make sense.
Cognitive dissonance.

Don't forget about taking anti-rejection meds for the rest of your life.

But not trusting the vaccine.

Back