Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,770 comments
Screenshot_20230201_181607_Chrome.jpg

Look, I like guns, but making it my fake personality? Nah, I'm good. Although, I think Santos invented the AR-15 so that might make sense.

And I thought they loved America. Guess not.

Look, I like guns, but making it my fake personality? Nah, I'm good. Although, I think Santos invented the AR-15 so that might make sense.

Distributed by Rep. Andrew "Normal Tourist Visit" Clyde (R-GA), seen below screaming like the bitch she is as those supposed tourists attempt to gain entry into the chamber in which she was barricaded.

newFile-11.jpg

Last edited:
MTG: I never said "Jewish space lasers", I just said space lasers owned by Jews. The media is lying!

Are you allowed to call yourself a reporter if you work for OANN?

It sure is but perhaps not for the reasons he thinks. Who would fantasize about a scenario where saying the n-word would save lives just so they can punch down on minorities? Thousands of people I personally wouldn't want to be trapped in a lift with, apparently. Intent is everything.

Last edited:
If it was someone other than Ben Shapiro (or similar person) saying that, I would be inclined to agree on some level. The media would, and still does, latch onto the tiniest shred of data from a preprinted study and pass it odd as "Some people experience X with COVID" when in reality, it was 1 person out of 4,000 people in a study. It was all a race to get ratings and clicks without any iota of thought behind it.

However, because Ben Shapiro is saying it, I'm going to assume that's not what he's talking about since he's a COVID denier.

So I'm not a coastal elite, but a majority of my produce comes from California and Mexico. Outside bread and canned corn, I can't think of much I buy that comes from the center part of the country. Fresh corn comes from Michigan because why wouldn't you buy locally?

So I'm not a coastal elite, but a majority of my produce comes from California and Mexico. Outside bread and canned corn, I can't think of much I buy that comes from the center part of the country. Fresh corn comes from Michigan because why wouldn't you buy locally?
As a Michigan fan, if you knew your canned corn was coming from Nebraska, would you just refuse to buy it?

Back