• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,926 comments
How it started:

Screenshot_20240513-165108.png

Screenshot_20240513-165223.png

How it's going:

Screenshot_20240513-165450.png

Last edited:
AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

...[gasp]...

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

rental-communism.jpg

"ReNTaL cOmMuNiStS."

AAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

...[gasp]...

...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

rental-communism.jpg

"ReNTaL cOmMuNiStS."
So that fact that this has already happened in other urban areas when density reaches a certain level is just... immaterial somehow? It's the death of the American dream if it happens in... checks notes... Cambridge?

So that fact that this has already happened in other urban areas when density reaches a certain level is just... immaterial somehow? It's the death of the American dream if it happens in... checks notes... Cambridge?
That it's purported to be "the death of the American dream" in Cambridge, where property costs are likely to be high enough that few are legitimately deprived of house ownership, highlights the inanity of it. I mean I think the policy move is good broadly but I question how meaningful it really is in Cambridge or most anywhere else in Massachusetts.

J. Rowling (who was not born with a middle name; the second initial is an affectation) pretended to be a man - Robert Galbraith - to be taken seriously as an author after finding fame with those twee, derivative children's books.

He says he chose Robert because RFK is his hero. I hope he isn't talking about Junior...

Amazing.

While I wasn't aware of that, I am aware that he's demonstrated a propensity to use legal threats to suppress disfavored expression, such as references to the fact that he denies the Holocaust--specifically the targeting of transgender individuals and those who provided treatment to consenting adults, seemingly on the sole basis that it doesn't fit his preferred narrative.

Amazing.

While I wasn't aware of that, I am aware that he's demonstrated a propensity to use legal threats to suppress disfavored expression, such as references to the fact that he denies the Holocaust--specifically the targeting of transgender individuals and those who provided treatment to consenting adults, seemingly on the sole basis that it doesn't fit his preferred narrative.
That worm either didn't do enough damage or did too much damage.

It should come as no surprise that a writer that named a Chinese character "Cho Chang" has very little racial intelligence.
I feel like this response from BlackPeopleTwitter summed her up quite well.
Write a fiction book about a white boy with a wand, and you're an academic on identity, culture and race.

Back