Custom avatars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trash Man
  • 18 comments
  • 790 views
Messages
61
How do I set my own avatar? Do I need to reach a level of posts before I can have my own?
 
*Ahem* Not the red thread that says: ANSWER: How many posts do i need...*Ahem*

You should find your answer there... There are also a lot of threads about this...
 
;) Don't worry about it. Just next time, try to search ;)
 
I'm just use to all the forums I use have the search fucntion off :(
 
ohhh. okay. :) Oh, btw. Welcome to GTPlanet!! :D
 
No problem :gtp: :smilewink
 
Yeah welcome to :gtp: ! :cheeburga :smilewink
 
What I have seen so far of this forum is very pleasing. Everyone is polite and helpful :D
 
Originally posted by Trash Man
How do I set my own avatar? Do I need to reach a level of posts before I can have my own?

Greetings and welcome to :gtp:.

For some quick avatar related questions/answers, try clicking on someones avatar.

:cheers:
 
Welcome to :gtp: Trash Man

newbie.gif
 
Hello alex_gt, nice to see a fellow UK'er are there many on these boards?
 
Well us :uk: guys include:

-Race Idiot
-Keeno_uk
-doug2003
-Yourself Trash Man
-Me Alex_gt
-GG

There's probably more active and some inactive members too?
 
Welcome to GTPlanet, Trash Man. :)
 
If you want an avatar when you get enough posts Pm me with the pics. ;)
 
If you haven't got the neccesary programs :cd: for GIF Animation other members can help out....
happy57.gif
 
Back