Custom Drift Track Project - The Thread

Being new to GT5, the forum and drifting in GT5 I wish it was easier to get all these tracks!!!!

Just start adding the people listed as the "track holder" in the OP. Maybe send a PM on here, or on PSN first...but I know pretty much all of us are willing to share :)

And believe me, there is no better place to meet people in the drift community than these forums. Welcome to GTP, and welcome to the Drift Forums

GODfreyGT5
D-Max TOKYO Tight
Creator: GODfreyGT5
PSN: FRAG-ME-CG

Straight length: 0.14 miles
Elevation: 0.0ft
Corners: 27

Commentary:
Notably the first track to be classed as 'The D-Max Track', this short circuit is tight, slow, and very fun to link, with only one corner that will try to catch you out. You'll find yourself feet from every wall, with a great opportunity for perfecting your wall-taps, and nailing clipping points.

What this track is best for however is tandeming. After a couple of warm-up laps you should find yourself being able to get side by side with the car in front lap after lap, with thanks to the many double apexes, which allow you to get closer and closer.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbEG4wQbujE">YouTube Link</a>

Enjoy.
You have to many friends added :(

Lazy Liquid
In this case you can send a private message to him or send a message on his PSN account.

By the way, the FR you sent to lazylkd was already accepted.

Thanks & ok i'll do that

I´m feeling bad about something. After Juancash420´s statement about not be possible to grab a track from any offline account, i realized that the thread´s formula is flawed from the scratch. I gotta think in something to bypass the issue and reformulate the mechanic of this project.

So far the only thing i can imagine is drop down the rule about "1 track by account, 1 permanent curator" and let anyone post whatever track since he have it any time for share as long as it be requested by someone.

Any better idea? If not, ill edit the OP and the FAQ soon with this new and more open model.

Good idea Lazy. Here's one of my tracks:

The Yilam touge
Creator: JRKiwibo1
PSN: JRKiwibo1

picture.php

Straight length: Uhh, long. More than a Kay I think.
Elevation difference: Let's say 100+ ft
Corners: 68. I think

I made the track in spite of a lot of bad Toscana courses I had previously driven on. Some were using maximum corner camber and maximum width. Which sucked. This is why I made the track to be tight but flowing. The 1st section is good to link up even though it has some hard corners and requires a long handbrake to link up 2 turns (look at 1:31). The second section (2:03 onwards) Becomes more faster and requires you to be bang on with what lines to take. Overall it is a very fun track. Definitely one of the better ones I've made in my opinion.

Nice track, plus nice music taste :)

Back