CyberPunk 2077

Recently rebought the game for my PS5 after having it on my Xbox sinch launch. Stopped playing it on the Xbox as I encountered a glitch that completely stopped me from completing a mission as the main character I needed to interact with fell into the floor :lol:. The difference between the PS5 and Series S is more than I thought it would be, plus it's been through 2-3 years of updates since I last played so I'm sure that's definitely helped in some regard.

Decided to just build into what my last character was since I never got to finish the game. Female build going for Intelligence and Technical ability for the most part. Slowly getting used to some of the bigger changes to building your character but it's not overwhelming at all.

Went back to the game after not playing it much since Christmas and (like a lot of these open world story games) I had a real struggle picking up again where I left off.

Decided to go back to the beginning and combine the bits I liked most from my last 2 characters, so this new one is a Corpo assassin - all throwing knives, silenced pistols and a few support hacks.

As I'm a bit fed up of GT7 at the moment and trying to avoid getting sucked into Helldivers, this is going to be my main game for a while and I hope to actually finish it this time.

Went back to the game after not playing it much since Christmas and (like a lot of these open world story games) I had a real struggle picking up again where I left off.
This is essentially why I didnt want to activate my crossave. Too many changes and such a long gap between the last time I picked it up that I figured it would just be best to start completely over, even though I was a good many, many hours into my last file.

Back