-= D-E-X =- Productions

Some of us have no way to capture our love for the GT series except for photomode, I'm here to show you the true capability of the photomode option, so far I have been drifting and turning each corner into a frame by frame animation, I have released some of these animations to other members I know, but they wont go public till the release of "Photomode The Motion Picture..s" in Mid Summer. Im going to be making a trailer soon (what you saw was only a waterdowned teaser which is nothing like what the real movie will look like). So wish me luck and I hope you enjoy the coming of this project!

intresting, its something i havent seen here before. but i have thought about it before when seeing all these people saying, i have no video capture device, but i do have a usb memory stick...
heh, its kind of opposite for me. i have capture abilities, but no mem stick.

thumbs up for making the most of what you got. it would be splendifical if you were to use the matrix effect. there's a lot you can do with photomode...

i like the name by the way

TRi
thumbs up for making the most of what you got. it would be splendifical if you were to use the matrix effect. there's a lot you can do with photomode...

i like the name by the way
matrix effect?
and i was just thinking, man if you put alot of effort into it, you could get TONS of great, and different camera angles.

Good idea. The short clips actually don't look too bad!
I'm looking forward to this.

Suzuki
matrix effect?
and i was just thinking, man if you put alot of effort into it, you could get TONS of great, and different camera angles.

Suzuki, the second I read your post I had a vision. I saw a GT5 Videomode in my head where you could edit all kinds of clips with endless possibilities for camera angles – just like in GT4 photomode now...

I tried experimenting with that bullettime effect, but I was having some issues, because I couldn't get a direct turnaround, ther is 64 different angles, but each one is actually different so it would like really odd when played in a animation, but I think I might be doing something wrong, I'll work on it, mabye you'll see it in my second video (which will have a suprise twist)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope I can get a capture card, if I can come up with exciting videos like this, who knows what power I'll have with capturing capibility MWUAHAHAH >_< btw the video might come sooner then summer 0_0; it seems to be getting done quicker then expected

Back