D-MAX Drift team thread (previously ACN)

• Thread starter GODfreyGT5
  • 438 comments
I believe, I just changed it. Thank you! hopefully I got it right. If not, I will get it after work tonight.

im sorry but im so into marvel vs capcom 3 right now and you guys dont message me when you wanna drift..

EDIT IRL report:
i did some tandem drifting with my friends on our lake track. it was epic but my sis only got one photo of us when we came into the depot
3 cars with 1 meter gap is so fun to pull of:D

I didnt notice you were away? haha just kidding.. how are you guys anyway? missed the racing/drifting :(

certain people have been busy with COD or TDU2 :(

Am i still online? i am away for the weekend but the currently have nothing to do until tonight :(.. i left A-Spec Auto Grind on lol..

Is it just me or is our team breaking apart?
What happened to the times when we all would get together in the evening and get a nice tandem going?
It seems like now whenever some of us are online, only things that are happening are racing and drag racing, with some occasional drifting with 100m gaps between us.
So please lets do something about that and save our team, i don't want it to break apart.

totally agree kotkas.(but your barely online?:/)
chris is just playing random stuff and the others actually do drift sometimes but its not worth calling a session. its like you brits get bored after 15 min and starts grip race. now THATS boring.

totally agree kotkas.(but your barely online?:/)
chris is just playing random stuff and the others actually do drift sometimes but its not worth calling a session. its like you brits get bored after 15 min and starts grip race. now THATS boring.

I'm barely online because nothing ever happens, when there are things going on I'm on as much as I can

Back