D-MAX Drift team thread (previously ACN)

• Thread starter GODfreyGT5
  • 438 comments
FRAG-ME-CG
D-max.jpg

http://www.dmax-cs.com/

On behalf of myself, 'Knight_Spirit', 'PS3dan101' and 'Kotkas':

D-MAX an experienced Drift team, members must not only show skill and style in their drifting, but must also be respectful and friendly towards other team members, and must be dedicated to the team.

We plan to manage and introduce new ideas for the team, with open ears to suggestions from other team members. We wish to ensure that all team members are respected and listened to.

About the managers:

All four of us have been drifting together nearly every night since soon after the release of GT5. Over this time we have all gradualy been increasing our drifting skill, and enjoying our online sessions more and more, whether we're practicing tandems, getting footage for a video, or trying out a newly tuned car. We all respect eachother's driving styles, and can all laugh at ourselves on the rare occasions that things do go wrong.

The Team So far:

GODfreyGT5UK
PSN: FRAG-ME-CG MANAGER
Name: Chris

Knight_SpiritUK
PSN: Knight_Spirit MANAGER
Name: Nathan

PS3dan101UK
PSN: Saggyscrot MANAGER
Name: Alex

KotkasEstonia
PSN: Kotkas MANAGER
Name: Jaagup

Michael xdUK
PSN: Sniipezz--28-- MEMBER
Name:Michael

CervatozSweden
PSN: cervatoz MEMBER
Name: Johan

GT5_infamousMaine
PSN: GT5_INFAMOUS MEMBER
Name: Brandon

Speedthrill Apprentice

We'll see you on the track...
jkcreativeworkslogo.jpg

Our Photograph sponsor, Check out some of his shots at:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133506

Last edited:
Can you explain if people are using their original psn id names how exactly others know you are a member of a drift team? I have seen some people have set up thier own ps3 names to indicate what drift team they are with.
Do you just create a lobby and only allow in the people who are members of the team, Im just curious?

Can you explain if people are using their original psn id names how exactly others know you are a member of a drift team? I have seen some people have set up thier own ps3 names to indicate what drift team they are with.
Do you just create a lobby and only allow in the people who are members of the team, Im just curious?

Yes, we will have lobbies with just our team in, this allows a closer relationship between team members, and helps us see how well everyone is driving.

Everyone will keep their original PSN names, but you should change your GTP Sig to include the team, if you wish to and are accepted to join the team that is.
We plan on keeping the team to a reasonably small number of members, to keep communication between the team at a good standard, and to ensure that we have a good selection of skilled drifters, as aposed to having 100 awfull drivers under our team's name.

Last edited:
If you were in the states I would be down to apply, but I can imagine the time difference would be problematic.

If you were in the states I would be down to apply, but I can imagine the time difference would be problematic.

Ahh that's a good point, and also a shame. I hope you find a US team that suits you.

Happy drifting!

I have to update the nunew thread and you guys has just been added. Welcome to the forums.

PSN name: Rydeit
Favourite drift car(s): I drift anything with wheels :) but at the moment favourite car in the game is definitely the premium s13
Favourite drift track(s): Deep forest, Tsukuba, Fuji, SUZUKA!! and eiger
personal drift skill rating /10: 9.5 no doubt about it
Do you have a capture card?: No
Can you edit videos well?: Yes only on Vegas

There you go boys! The rest is up to you. I have some videos if you wanna see them

We are starting up a new Drift team, members must not only show skill and style in their drifting, but must also be respectful and friendly towards other team members.

Remember to be just as respectful to the forum users. A happy forum is an active one and a good reputation can go a long way. 👍

Hello Rydeit!

As with G-sep, time difference could be an issue, our prime-time of around 6:00-8:00 will probably the least convenient for you. I'm more than happy to run a tryout if you're still interested. I've sent you a friend request on PSN and we will probably set up a tryout this weekend.

Chris

PSN name: Dittoh
Favourite drift car(s): The s13 is probably my favourite atm. But I have no problem drifting other cars : )
Favourite drift track(s): I like every track : ) Tsukuba is a good one.
personal drift skill rating /10: 8/10 , I'm pretty new to drifting on gt5, but since I've been drifting on many other games it was kinda easy to get the hang of it.
Do you have a capture card?: NO
Can you edit videos well?: Yes, with vegas.

So am i automaticly confirmed member since yesterday? ;)
just having to adapt to drift with others closely is the thing i need to practice on.but that will improve if I drift with u guys.

So am i automaticly confirmed member since yesterday? ;)
just having to adapt to drift with others closely is the thing i need to practice on.but that will improve if I drift with u guys.

Negative. You can post your application here, and allow us to observe your drifting in our servers. We will tell you if you make the team.

Sorry to sound mean but he's right, just cos you drifted with us once doesn't mean your on the team ;) It probably gives you a good advantage though :P

PSN name:silvia_s13_lover
Favourite drift car(s):silvia's/rx-7/skyline
Favourite drift track(s):suzuka east coarse
personal drift skill rating /10:6-7
Do you have a capture card?: YES but i have no computer arou8nd me to use it since i moved to a new house
Can you edit videos well?: no

PSN name: GT5_INFAMOUS
Favourite drift car(s): mitsubishi lancer evolution
Favourite drift track(s): tokyo,
personal drift skill rating /10: 9
Do you have a capture card?: no
Can you edit videos well?: no

Get on Friday-Sun

I look forward to seeing you guys in the drifting rooms... I'm pretty sure I have drifted with "Knight Spirit" before but not 100% on that one...

I'll keep an eye out for you guys... I'm still working on picking my team but its slowly coming along...

PSN name: ghettomahchoppa
Favourite drift car(s): S13, FC
Favourite drift track(s): Eiger, Trial Mountain, Suzuka east
personal drift skill rating /10: About 7.5
Do you have a capture card?: No
Can you edit videos well?: No

PSN name: deenie-bee
Favourite drift car(s): s13, jaguar e type
Favourite drift track(s): eiger autumn mini
personal drift skill rating 6/10
Do you have a capture card?:NO
Can you edit videos well?: YES

I look forward to seeing you guys in the drifting rooms... I'm pretty sure I have drifted with "Knight Spirit" before but not 100% on that one...

I'll keep an eye out for you guys... I'm still working on picking my team but its slowly coming along...
I have to admit your name doesn't ring any bells, but then i haven't been in any public servers for a while ;)

Thanks for the applications lads!

I plan on running a tryout on Sunday for new applicants, this WILL include anyone who we have said is likely to get on the team. We will try not to pressure you too much, but you need to show us what you can do. I'm pretty certain that not everyone will be accepted onto the team as we wont allow just anyone into <ACN>.

The server will likely run for tryouts between 6:00 to 8:00 PM GMT+0.

after this time the members will decide on who we are going to accept.

Please notify me if you cannot make this time.

PSN name: GT5_INFAMOUS
Favourite drift car(s): mitsubishi lancer evolution

You say your favourite car is the evo, the evo is 4wd, and to get in the team you will NEED to be able to drift RWD to an equal level, and we won't be happy seeing you in our servers driving 4WD, as it takes a huge amount of skill out of drifting.

Chris.

Thanks for the applications lads!

You say your favourite car is the evo, the evo is 4wd, and to get in the team you will NEED to be able to drift RWD to an equal level, and we won't be happy seeing you in our servers driving 4WD, as it takes a huge amount of skill out of drifting.

Chris.

Thus meaning no veyron for a certain someone ;P

anyway good luck guys, you have the advantage of being an early team and getting lots of applications.

I am starting to uncover issues with applicants from well outside the GMT Timezone. Two applicants, both from the US appeared online and joined my server at about 10:00PM, both had only just returned from either work or school and I could only stay for another hour. I am sad to say that this will become a major issue in the future of <ACN>, as you are far from the prime-time of all four Members and will find difficulty in meeting up with the rest of the team.

This may lead to a time zone restriction

Chris

PSN name: slimreaper1
Favourite drift car(s): Merc C63, 69 Camero, VW SambaBus, Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R
Favourite drift track(s): Autumn Ring, Tsukuba, Eiger, Trial mountain
personal drift skill rating /10: 7
Do you have a capture card?: Not yet, working on it
Can you edit videos well?: Not yet

PSN name:dmoneyDakingg
Favourite drift car(s):S13
Favourite drift track(s):Trial Mountain, Deep Forest, Autumn Ring(not mini)
personal drift skill rating /10: 8/10
Do you have a capture card?: NO
Can you edit videos well?: YES

PSN name: nikkah-SMASH
Favourite drift car(s):300zx, Dodge Challenger SRT8, SVT Lightning
Favourite drift track(s): Autumn Ring, Tsukuba, Trial mountain
personal drift skill rating /10: 6.5
Do you have a capture card?: No.
Can you edit videos well?: No.

Back