D-Max // Since 2010 // Welcome Eddyac!

• Thread starter D-Max
  • 8,006 comments
Mip nip the morale of the story is kids, if you don't try something you'll never know if you like it or not.

Too much power and you can't take in the lovely scenery that GT5 has to offer, slow down kids.

Well done on 400 pages. 👍

SeanWelland
Too much power and you can't take in the lovely scenery that GT5 has to offer, slow down kids.

Well done on 400 pages. 👍

YO SEAN! Wow it's been a long time since I've seen you around. I think the last time we were online together was around November 2012 when most wanted came out.

I'm definitely going to get GT6, and most of the group is super-hyped about GTA IV :)

YO SEAN! Wow it's been a long time since I've seen you around. I think the last time we were online together was around November 2012 when most wanted came out.

I'm definitely going to get GT6, and most of the group is super-hyped about GTA V :)

You're probably right with the date, I got my computer round December and the PS3 just got place on a shelf for a good couple of months. I've barely touched it since. I am contemplating GT6, and I've had GTA V pre-ordered since last year so I have no choice but to get that anyway, looks great though.

Where you working?

At the moment I'm between a store called B&M and a call centre, hoping to grab a job in a local Morrisons that's opening up soon and whilst I save the money up and finally get my drivers license, I'll be applying for the Police. That's the plan anyway. You still kicking tires?

SeanWelland
You're probably right with the date, I got my computer round December and the PS3 just got place on a shelf for a good couple of months. I've barely touched it since.

I assume you game on this new pc of yours? I built myself a gaming pc in June, add me on steam - motoraza_ryan
:)

This is the 7999th post. We should reserve the 8000th post for Sean to say that he is coming back, and will rejoin the facebook group ;)

Seaaan rejoin d-max on FB!! xox

Do it Sean!

Yeh come back mate! <3

I won't bully you Sean, I promise!

We promise! x

Well really it was me being....well.....me.... and he didn't like it!

This is the 7999th post. We should reserve the 8000th post for Sean to say that he is coming back, and will rejoin the facebook group ;)

Maybe in GT6. :sly:

Hello my dear friends. Long time no see. Are you guys still playing this? I've started working and then I just gave my ps3 to my brother when he moved out. Now im unemployed and thinking of getting that ps3 back.

We've recently been getting back into some drifting actually. GTA, other games and real life are restricting our GT5 time at the moment, but I think that we will be playing GT6 a lot! :)

Just bought this absolute classic, and decided that it would be a great opportunity to make a picture set. I tried to get some motion shots and still shots. What do you all think of these? All criticism accepted!

Attachments

• Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs.jpg
    Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_1.jpg
    Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_1.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 12
  • Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_2.jpg
    Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_3.jpg
    Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_3.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_4.jpg
    Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_4.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_5.jpg
    Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_5.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_6.jpg
    Willow Springs International Raceway_ Streets of Willow Springs_6.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 12
<Exciting announcement!>

D-Max is going to be hosting a drift matsuri this Sunday (6th) from 6:30 onwards. This matsuri will be hosted on GT5 rather than GT6, purely because we as a group prefer that game for drifting, and it will be an awesome way to revisit the game that brought us all together. The GT5 drift scene brought a large chunk of the GTP drifting community together, and it would be very nice to see plenty of people on the evening to celebrate the wonderful game that is GT5.

We can't wait for the matsuri! It brings such a great relaxed atmosphere, where you can show off your drifting skills whilst still having a load of fun. Don't miss out, be there and make sure to burn some rubber :D

Use this to see what time it starts in your particular time zone: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...x+GT5+Drift+Matsuri&iso=20140406T1830&p1=2181

Back