D-Max // Since 2010 // Welcome Eddyac!

• Thread starter D-Max
  • 8,006 comments
I should be a magician or something of the sort, you know, make things work and that!

Oh, wait.....

Thanks for last night frag I really appreciated you giving me your attitude for asking for 100bhp more in your room that was very kind of you ha ha.

Thanks for last night frag I really appreciated you giving me your attitude for asking for 100bhp more in your room that was very kind of you ha ha.
Dude, this has been discussed several times before so I'm not going to go into it, but it's common courtesy to NOT ask for more power when you go in a room. It's like asking him to allow sports hards or something... If the rooms set up like that, thats how we want it so don't ask for anything to be changed 👍

Dude, this has been discussed several times before so I'm not going to go into it, but it's common courtesy to NOT ask for more power when you go in a room. It's like asking him to allow sports hards or something... If the rooms set up like that, thats how we want it so don't ask for anything to be changed 👍

I asked nicely and he give me his attitude so I left. He could of just said no sorry. You know common courtesy.tup

Last edited:
To be honest, "too much bhp for drifting" is down to user preference. Some may like 300, some may like 900. Nobody has the right to tell another that's to much for drifting. I mean, after all this is a game. It wasn't a comp, and to up the bhp by 100 isn't really a big thing.

Plus with all the hybrids out nowadays most of the ones I've seen are near 650bhp

I said that 600 was way too much, hence the 550 limit. If there's a limit, there's a limit.

But you biffed out in stead of being nice?

But, a room has limits. Don't join and ask to get them changed.... try it out first.

To be honest, "too much bhp for drifting" is down to user preference. Some may like 300, some may like 900. Nobody has the right to tell another that's to much for drifting. I mean, after all this is a game. It wasn't a comp, and to up the bhp by 100 isn't really a big thing.

Plus with all the hybrids out nowadays most of the ones I've seen are near 650bhp

No one said its too much to drift with, we just like to run sensible amounts of power to keep the cars close and get good tandem runs in without having 800bhp and loads of grip. I find myself running maximum 600bhp on hybrids, and that's only if they're heavy...

Ok. With most cars 800 bhp makes the car slower. So you are slightly wrong there. 300zxs aren't fast with high Hp

I totally understand the the whole thing if dont ask for rules to be changed. But if you was in a drift room with any tire limit on, would you not ask for them to limit the tire.

I didn't really think it would such an issue, especially when you want to have fun. 100bhp doesn't make a lot if difference on CH tires anyway.

And yes they did say its too much for drifting. Unless what I have been told is a lie. Which I think is wrong, as everyone has there own style. I don't really like full throttling hence why I have higher Hp cars

Back