D-Max's GTPlanet Drift Tournament: Section Demonstration now up

  • Thread starter Thread starter D-Max
  • 426 comments
  • 22,456 views
Okay so we going to do it like Monstar's s13 tourny? You post the opponent and we find a time to meet with him and a judge. Then do our thing and the judge will decide who goes on. How many rounds is this thing?
Well yeah you can figure out a time, that is pretty much the easiest way to be honest!And i dont know how many rounds im not sure how big the bracket will be yet

hmmm want it :P

What? lol
 
Well yeah you can figure out a time, that is pretty much the easiest way to be honest!And i dont know how many rounds im not sure how big the bracket will be yet

Okay! 👍 ill try to do this asap.
 
good was good fun drifting the minis
 
I'm judging silvia now, it's cool to use the gtpdc rules?
 
Okay.
 
Yeah just stick to the rules we know
 
Which are?
 
Oh ok, formula d rules. gotcha. So where are the clipping points?
 
Oh ok, formula d rules. gotcha. So where are the clipping points?

I was going to ask this as well. How do we know where the clipping points are and the transition point?
 
I thought this myself but as you run the line over a few times they just naturally come to you. I'll try get a demonstration run up for you :)
 
Jimmy, check your PM's in a few.
 
PSN Name:iPro_xProdigyx
Country:United States
Exact Time Zone:-6 GMT
Time of Post in your TimeZone:8:30
Car of Choice:Viper SRT Coupe 06
Colour of Choice:White
 
iPro_xProdigyx
PSN Name:iPro_xProdigyx
Country:United States
Exact Time Zone:-6 GMT
Time of Post in your TimeZone:8:30
Car of Choice:Viper SRT Coupe 06
Colour of Choice:White

Your suppose to pm this
 
Any idea of when you can get up a demo run?
 
As soon as i find someone with an HD PVR. As of yet i dont actually know anyone
 
D-Max
As soon as i find someone with an HD PVR. As of yet i dont actually know anyone

Record it with a camera
 
recently my mother has bought a camera with 720p recording 60 fps.
so if you really dont find anyone i can do it.
 
As soon as i find someone with an HD PVR. As of yet i dont actually know anyone
Kotkas has a capture card, not HD but nice quality...
It's what I use for my videos ;)
 
aww ok.. ill speak to him then :) wont be around today i'm out in the sun in the oddie for some new rimsssssssssssss :P Holaaa haha
 
are we drifting the entire cape ring north track?
 
No, just the back section hence why i need a demo run lol
 
Last edited:
You marked a section but not the direction we will drive it. So is it forward the big section or backward the small section?
 
Check the picture in post 2 :)
 
if you need a demo run, I can shoot over my Replay to someone that has a Cap card? Oh Jimmy, what's ya email address, so I can send you my qualifying run?

EDIT: Or I can video the run with my "below par" camera :P? On post a quick edit on YT. Upto you guys.
 
I think You guys should do a re-think about the way that runs in this tourney are gonna be judged with ... I thought the Point of the name "Tourney" is that all the battles and runs get judged By the same person (or Group ) (i.e : consistancy)

Also there should be a demo run Posted ASAP with all the clipping Points marked Clearly, there is no such thing as "the line should come naturally" :P

And If its not too late ... a re-think about section Choice would be better
Qualifiying section should include @ least 2 corners to show skills when Doing Flips ;)
I suggest running the First 5 Corners of the True direction of the track (from 1 till 5)
 
Back