D1 4 fun

United States
New York City
DarkPikachu212
D1 4 FUN
D1 4 FUN is what it is... A D1 comp just for fun. You dont have to go all out if you dont want to... Maybe your testing that new car you just tuned, or your just showing up to have some fun. It doesnt really matter here. The goal is simple. To provide a comp in a fun and chill environment while still puting our skills to the test, and learning from it. A random day will be chosen a week ahead of time along with track and theme.
First come first serve

I will Livestream the event at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/whitesmokegang

Room opens Friday Night 12AM AKA Saturday Morning
Comp starts at 12:30
Eastern Time

All participants names will be put in a hat and chosen randomly.

Typical requirements...
-RWD
-CH

Typical Rules...
- Courtesy Roll
- No Pushing
- No Racecars, Racemods, Exotics, or Supercars
- No BS
- D1 style judging (obviously)
- Two tires in grass is a DQ

Judge:
Judging will be based on Line, Angle, Overall impression
Put those 3 together you get FLOW
Judge = Everyone in room
-No voting for only your team just because there on your team.
-No biased votes just because you dont like the guy either.
Becasue that isnt fun or cool

Theme:

Max HP =

Track:
Cliping Points will be explained

Leave your "Im better cause I won" attitude outside because its not welcome here. This comp is just for practice, not to see who is the best

Feel free to ask any questions 👍

Winners !

Hachback Comp 9/15/12
1st. Toycressy
2nd. iPutWorkn
3rd. MLD_PUSH

4 Door Comp 9/8/12
1st. fcpmarcus
2nd. sLiCk-94
3rd. MLD_PUSH

Last edited:
that's a good idea, it would great practice for for big comps like formula d, vdc pro-am...

I've never joined a comp on here, yet....this sounds fun though. I'm in!

As for the days..seeing a lot of these guys are in school, I would suggest weekends, Friday or Saturday.

EDIT: A shuffle day would be cool too, nobody know what car they'll get and have to tune on the spot. That could be fun AND challenging!

Haha I remeber talking about a comp like this with you! 👍

I can't attend the comp, but would love to help out where ever needed bro!

Looks look this comp is going down ! As of right now the comp is either gonna happen friday or saturday night. I will do a majore OP update later on.

Sounds like a great idea. Good luck with the whole thing are you gonna have the first, second, and third finishers posted after every event? Or is it just a kinda show out event.

Im starting to have doubts about the comp. I feel like im just not the right guy to run a comp.

Robbyelder
^ This is what you don't do 4 or 5 days away from the comp^ :(

I didnt say I wasnt doing it, I just feel like im not the right guy to run a comp. But im still gonna run it anyway :)

Im starting to have doubts about the comp. I feel like im just not the right guy to run a comp.

No worries, there's lots of people here that will give you help if you need it. Besides, if the comp has the same flow as your normal rooms, it'll be a good experience for everyone.

I'd be glad to help if it wasnt so freaking late. I have to work @ 6am on saturdays.

I think i am going to make this one as well! :D

edit: What is the section?

Back