D1 4 fun

Results:

1st. fcpMarcus
2nd. SLiCk-94
3rd. MLD_Push

Very good runs everybody, had alot of fun. Comp filled up very fast, and went smooth.
As I was expecting... the four door comp win goes to a NEMESIS ! Congrats to fcpmarcus !

Yo slick i gotta say thanks for hosting this comp i had a great time, it was a chilled out atmosphere with a great flow to it. Also congrats marc and everyone that made podium! 👍👍

Congrats to Marc, as well as the other podium finishers! Slick, you've been a on a roll lately...I guess benching 86's really does work :lol:

Sounds like it was a fun comp...I'll definitely try to make it to future events, although Fri night is usually pretty busy for me :( Is there going to be a differen theme every week?

Thank for hostting the slick. Had a great time.
No problem, You should have stayed, when the finals came there was an uneven number of 3 so I pulled names out of the hat again to bring 1 lucky driver back from the dead... and your name got pulled out :) but you weren't there.

Congrats to Marc, as well as the other podium finishers! Slick, you've been a on a roll lately...I guess benching 86's really does work :lol:

Sounds like it was a fun comp...I'll definitely try to make it to future events, although Fri night is usually pretty busy for me :( Is there going to be a differen theme every week?

:lol: Thanks. Yeah usually I dont like doing comps because not alot of people like me and welll... You know how that ends when voting time comes :lol: But lately I have just been doing comps anyway... Been having fun and alot of cool people have been showing up :)

Correct ! We move on to the next theme ! I should have the new theme posted by Monday or Tuesday, as im still thinking of a good theme.

Another successful comp !

Tonights Results:

1st. Toycressy
2nd. IPutworkn
3rd. MLD_PUSH

Congrats to ToyCressy ! Steping all over peoples tofu tonight 👍

Last edited:
JustDrift893
Another successful comp !

Tonights Results:

1st. Toycressy
2nd. IPutworkn
3rd. MLD_PUSH

Congrats to ToyCressy ! Steping all over peoples tofu tonight 👍

Thanks again slick. These lil themed comps are really fun. Cant wait till the next.

What the hell does stepping on people tofu mean? Lol

Since making someone do the jitterbug is when someone chasing fails to match angle resulting in sloppy motions, squished tofu is quite the opposite. Its when you do a great job chasing and applying pressure that the leader pushes himself too hard and messes up, resulting the tofu geting damaged or squished in the back of his car. Bunta wont be happy :(

The term can be used many ways... Toycressy was stepping all over peoples tofu last night, or next week at the comp sLiCk is going tofu stomping, or finally after 3 OMT Driver 1 squished driver 2s tofu.
Make sence ?

Also a shoutout to putworkn and PUSH for making podium, and a big thankyou to everyone that came out and made this comp possible 👍

Hmm How often do you guys hold comps? I'll bring some good banana to these if they are held often. (formula d reference)

This might not be the biggest comp on GTP but it sure is one of the funnest.

Congrats Kodi on the win 👍

This might not be the biggest comp on GTP but it sure is one of the funnest.
Thanks !

Hmm How often do you guys hold comps? I'll bring some good banana to these if they are held often. (formula d reference)

Fridays, however we will be skipping next friday as I wont have time.

I will post with a update soon.

22924118274254070374700.jpg

I was asked to post this here

"artwork" (By JSD-Duddy). I don't know why, I found this quite funny.

Latest Posts

Back