D1 Bronze Challenge

@Bass Addict I don't want to create extra work for you but it would be nice if the user name was added to the leader board. (or at least for those who's signature does not include their name)

Sorry for not competing this week I'm recovering as well although not from fuji.

IMG_20181008_182222.jpg

Dublin was awesome.

When I got promoted to D1 Bronze, I thought that was it for me due to how long it took me to get here! :eek: D1 Silver is icing on the cake for me as I stare at an even bigger, harder climb to D1 Gold. Many climbers go to Everest every year and are stopped short of the top - yet, they have reached a new personal record height!

I will continue on with this thread as this is my first home in D1...I will retain the title of Division 1 Bronze Emeritus! :cool:

:cheers:

When I got promoted to D1 Bronze, I thought that was it for me due to how long it took me to get here! :eek: D1 Silver is icing on the cake for me as I stare at an even bigger, harder climb to D1 Gold. Many climbers go to Everest every year and are stopped short of the top - yet, they have reached a new personal record height!

I will continue on with this thread as this is my first home in D1...I will retain the title of Division 1 Bronze Emeritus! :cool:

Imposter! :lol::lol::lol:

-------------- promotions -----------------
monkeywall (@monkeywall) D1 Bronze -> D1 Silver (1.63945)
Ace_Hasnain_282 (@Hasnain282) D2 Gold -> D1 Bronze (1.99924)
----------- rookie placement --------------
Captain_Risky_21 (@aydanmatthews) -> D1 Bronze (1.85533)
D1 Bronze is the place to be this week! ๐Ÿ‘

Dee aka The King of D1B has finally been promoted to D1 Silver...well done!! :bowdown:

Lose one gain two! Welcome Ace & Cap...congrats on your promotions!! :bowdown::bowdown:

D1 Bronze is now 19 members strong...:)

You are very welcome Brandon! My name is Larry BTW...:)

Small world...wow. I know exactly where that is due to the wife...:lol: Man, you don't have an easy drive do you? No wonder you are so good! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Ok nice to meet you Larry.

No .it's not an easy drive my any means lol it's 690 miles round trip, the only bad part is on my way back at 3 pm. The bridge gets crazy around that time.

But yeah, I go to a plsny off Salzman road. It's about 3 miles opposite of those outlets

Back