D1 Grand Prix Series | Naruto IS THE D1 CHAMPION

• Thread starter monsterGAUZ
  • 1,471 comments

1 car change allowed for directly after ROUND 3? Vote Yes or no!

• Yes

Votes: 37 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 36.2%

• Total voters
Full throttle from the last grid? You must of been going 130mph+, if you're initiating as you hit the first rumble you're gonna just slam into the wall :scared:

Do a line video! :grumpy:

Reminds me of us earlier. :dopey:

Full throttle from the last grid? You must of been going 130mph+, if you're initiating as you hit the first rumble you're gonna just slam into the wall :scared:

Do a line video! :grumpy:

I'm making a line video. I'm just editing in Movie Maker and I will upload it soon.

Last edited:
powell and me tested it from this starting point and we went full throttle until we initiated! So you can run a much higher speed + there's enough space left to let the chaser keep up but getting enough speed as well.

I'm not sure if I can make it all qualifying sessions. Please ask Driftzz to make them, I'm going out with some friends

I won't be home til' 8 your time :indiff:

It was around 130mph, but I could do it almost perfectly on the first run. Trick is to get very sideways sownt can move forward while slowing down. ;)

Thanks MSTER, but this is not supposed to be a Ebisu replica :P

Argh! I named the video Ebisu because many people were saying that this round was meant to be on a Ebisu replica... Wasn't thinking.

Well this is great, I've been sitting in driftz's lobby for an hour now, and he's still not here. 10 more minutes or there will be a problem.

Well this is great, I've been sitting in driftz's lobby for an hour now, and he's still not here. 10 more minutes or there will be a problem.

I've been waiting to know if qualifying is even on!? It's the reason I haven't got on yet. >.>

Ok I'm gone, I think driftz should rethink before he leaves! Lukas is the only person putting in an effort and when he's not there the thing is a mess. Yes I am pissed off, but could you blame me?

Ok I'm gone, I think driftz should rethink before he leaves! Lukas is the only person putting in an effort and when he's not there the thing is a mess. Yes I am pissed off, but could you blame me?

Sorry bud RL got in the way, seems like you're butt hurt so I'll let you cool off :D. As for Lukas putting in more effort it's true but it's kind of turned into his D1GP so I don't feel the need to put in as much effort. He even said D1GP S2 was gonna be on CM. He never asked me about this so since he can make executive decisions himself he can do a lot of the work too. Sorry I was AFK but you were late. Don't blame others for your mistakes. If you are on tomorrow I will qualify you. We don't even have 16 people (Barely 8). Stop your whining and get on with life.

Sorry bud RL got in the way, seems like you're butt hurt so I'll let you cool off :D. As for Lukas putting in more effort it's true but it's kind of turned into his D1GP so I don't feel the need to put in as much effort. He even said D1GP S2 was gonna be on CM. He never asked me about this so since he can make executive decisions himself he can do a lot of the work too. Sorry I was AFK but you were late. Don't blame others for your mistakes. If you are on tomorrow I will qualify you. We don't even have 16 people (Barely 8). Stop your whining and get on with life.

Less than 8 people qualified? Looking like a first come first serve for main event... :dunce:

No need to get smart, but I had 2 football matches today, work, then I got home and straight on GT5 to qualify, and 5 mins after I joined you left. I don't see how that's my fault, seeing as it's up to you to be there and let everyone qualify.

Didn't qualify because I probably won't be home tomorrow around that time. Just letting you know.

Dont wanna be an ass but you talking about being late ?
RL got in the way for you = its ok
RL got in the way for others = not ok ?

Last edited:
BkS
When is the next qualifying lobby?

No need to get smart, but I had 2 football matches today, work, then I got home and straight on GT5 to qualify, and 5 mins after I joined you left. I don't see how that's my fault, seeing as it's up to you to be there and let everyone qualify.

Dont wanna be an ass but you talking about being late ?
RL got in the way for you = its ok
RL got in the way for others = not ok ?

Doesn't change it. RL got in the way so he missed his qualifying time (Furthermore he asked for practice). It's not my fault he was late so he doesn't get to blame me like he did. The only reason I posted that statement is because he went on a rampage on the forums trying to say I was AFK without telling the whole story, See the difference? Besides Bahaa I already told Lukas I wasn't going to be home until 3pm my time therefore, I wasn't late, I was on time (I am only required to show for the American room at 8pm. I was on at 3pm so Lukas could go out with his friends. I only show for the European room so I can host). Sorry if you felt offended Powell but I do not appreciate the way you rant when something goes wrong :indiff:. As for the next qualifying room, it will be in 1 hour and 30 minutes.

EDIT: Not trying to be smart at all but I like how you stuck up for him Bahaa :D. Brotherly LOVE FTW :lol:

Doesn't change it. RL got in the way so he missed his qualifying time (Furthermore he asked for practice). It's not my fault he was late so he doesn't get to blame me like he did. The only reason I posted that statement is because he went on a rampage on the forums trying to say I was AFK without telling the whole story, See the difference? Besides Bahaa I already told Lukas I wasn't going to be home until 3pm my time therefore, I wasn't late, I was on time (I am only required to show for the American room at 8pm. I was on at 3pm so Lukas could go out with his friends. I only show for the European room so I can host). Sorry if you felt offended Powell but I do not appreciate the way you rant when something goes wrong :indiff:. As for the next qualifying room, it will be in 1 hour and 30 minutes.

EDIT: Not trying to be smart at all but I like how you stuck up for him Bahaa :D. Brotherly LOVE FTW :lol:

Ok I'll add some things you also forgot. You said you would be back in half an hour, and I was happy with that. I waited well over an hour, and not only did you leave the qualifying room open while leaving, but after an hour and 20 mins, there was still no sign of you! When someone is getting ready for qualifying, you can't leave! Thats what I meant by you not putting in any effort!

And Bahaa is totally right, and you can't fault him. Your putting yourself (a co-founder) before me (a competitor). When you move up the ranks it means you have more responsibility. I'll talk to Lukas about this instead because your no help at all. I thought by now you would have said "sorry I had to leave, but I had no choice. If you want why don't you hop on now and I'll let you qualify". It's like your stopping me from qualifying for some reason.

EDIT: another hour and a half? I don't have the ability to stay up that long after 3 hours of non stop running and hard work (not office work), so CAN I qualify now? I'm trying to come to an agreement.

Edit2: well everybody's gone to bed so I cant use my wheel. Very dissapointed now..

Last edited:
Sorry again for not showing up, as I said was out with some friends and currently still not at home.
Postponing the main event + another chance for qualifying to next weekend should be a good decision isn't it?

The organization level has lessened the last days because I'm a bit busy with RL.

Back