D1 Silver Challenge

United States
Cincinnati, OH
TCR_BassAddict
The air is hard to breathe up here in the magical world of D1 Silver! :eek: I will need a while to acclimatize before the final push upwards to where gods live...:bowdown: I have a feeling I will be living here for a while as that last stretch of mountain looks impossible!!

Division 1 Silver has 14 members with a good number of D1 Bronze members poised to enter in the coming weeks. This should lead to a great, friendly competition here...:) I might actually get a podium on my first TT as a D1 Silver driver....(there are only three silver drivers entered!) :lol::lol:

:gtpflag: :cheers: :gtpflag:

Current Standings: (First Name / PSN / GTP / Country / Handicap / D1G Level)

Phillip / GTP_Eriba / dranddad / UK: 3 Gold / 1 Silver / 1 Bronze / 1.324 / in the promised land
Mike / Argon56 / Argon / UK: 2 Gold / 2 Silver / 0 Bronze / 1.264 / in the promised land

???? / Special_K_2181 / Special_K / UK: 3 Gold / 1 Silver / 0 Bronze / 1.438 / +.105
turnupdaheat / turnupdaheat / IE: 2 Gold / 2 Silver / 2 Bronze / 1.581 / +.248
Larry / Bassaddition / Bass Addict / USA: 2 Gold / 1 Silver / 3 Bronze / 1.592 / +.259
Eric / GTP_RikWrx / Rikson / NL: 1 Gold / 2 Silver / 0 Bronze / 1.429 / +.096
Michel / MrCooper77 / MrCooper / CH: 1 Gold / 1 Silver / 0 Bronze 1.624 / +.291
???? / GTP_viper84 / viper84 / DE: 1 Gold / 0 Silver / 0 Bronze / 1.612 / +.279
Eric / RuddRacer / RuddRacer / USA: 0 Gold / 2 Silver / 1 Bronze 1.639 / +.306
Dee / monkeywall / monkeywall /EU: 0 Gold / 1 Silver / 1 Bronze / 1.588 / +.301
monoha / monoha / monoha / DK: 0 Gold / 1 Silver / 0 Bronze / 1.570 / +.237
Dean / r__p__m__ / _r_p_m_ / UK: 0 Gold / 1 Silver / 0 Bronze / 1.509 / +.176
Kevin / GTP_EDK / EDK / USA: 0 Gold / 0 Silver / 4 Bronze / 1.650 / +.317
Brandon / ItsAllAboutWins / ItsAllAboutWins / USA: 0 Gold / 0 Silver / 0 Bronze / 1.552 / +.219

Last edited:
You may want to consider something a bit more permanent than a tent :lol::lol::lol:
It is a really nice tent Mike! :lol::lol:

...damn near impossible for me now but I'm happy to have even got this far up the divisions
You will most certainly be in D1 Gold and take your place with the other Gods...it is a matter of time and the right couple of TT to come along that you excel in! You are an extremely good pilot Mike...;)

Now, of course, it would help if the D1G gang would all be at a bachelor party or something similar that week!! :lol:

Wait for another TT that requires finesse, won't be long and I may have the inside track on that information ;)

I'm under the impression, that if you don't do well in consecutive weeks TT and you drop a few places, that moves you back down the pecking order.
Not fully understanding how promotions work, bit in the dark.

All I'm trying to do is chip away at my rating to see if I can make D1G by my 66th b,day this December make Phillip a happy bunny.

I'm under the impression, that if you don't do well in consecutive weeks TT and you drop a few places, that moves you back down the pecking order.
Nope, if you have a + handicap in a TT, you stay right where you are Phillip. You can only move up the ladder not down! 👍

All I'm trying to do is chip away at my rating to see if I can make D1G by my 66th b,day this December make Phillip a happy bunny.
You can do it Phillip!!

Good luck with getting D1G guys it's only a matter of time ;)👍

When you get there it gets even harder to progress among the aliens.. my handicap for Week 48 was 0.338 now that's obviously because no other D1G guys raced it... but for fetchy to then make up a D1G time of 1'40.7 being a par lap due to my standings in the D1G division is a bit of a piss take if you ask me.. :P My target was about 1'40.7 but that's beside the point :P

It basically suggests that I was just under .3 of a second behind some invisible hotlapper who didn't even need to submit to make my handicap even worse :D hope this makes sense to somebody as fetchbots predictive results don't really make sense to me :P

Keep pushing guys and Good luck!! :cheers:

Back