D1GP at Autumn Mini (R) New Video #2

• Thread starter JrDarknes
  • 17 comments
LOL ok maybe i didnt make it clear... All i watched was the first battle and stopped because i didnt believe it was going anywhere... PLEASE make the BATTLES look organized... BOTH TIMES that FreDemon lead, the camaro ss, he left the chaser on the straight... its not frickin tandem if the cars are 3 frickin car lengths apart... Improve battles, nice intro, nice clipping point layout,... GOOD Day Sir!!! :D

LOL ok maybe i didnt make it clear... All i watched was the first battle and stopped because i didnt believe it was going anywhere... PLEASE make the BATTLES look organized... BOTH TIMES that FreDemon lead, the camaro ss, he left the chaser on the straight... its not frickin tandem if the cars are 3 frickin car lengths apart... Improve battles, nice intro, nice clipping point layout,... GOOD Day Sir!!! :D

That's why I wanted 50 roll so they would both start tandeming and be lined up but people complained about that on last video.
What do you want me to do.

Actually I want you to list everything that needs to be done in a D1GP for me (cause I'm new to this) and what you want to be seen in the Video cause apparently I cant make a good one for everybody to like . . . . . . .

Last edited:

Do better then...Wait, do you have any videos?

i thought the video was good same with the section you used all i could ask for is i like when you had the 2 screens up so you can really see how it was from both views other than just the replay different angle views that i thought was a good idea i also notice you kinda messed up on some scores it would say run 1 and at the end the score would be 1-1 so yea but other than that good job karyuun is just jealous he cant make vids lol

I thought ya video was pretty good as well JrD...

You'll get better with your editing style as you make more vids. I still don't think my videos are all that great but I try! Keep up with the good work bud...

Do better then...Wait, do you have any videos?

Ok i have some old videos if you really want to go check me out then by all means do it...
Showcasing my skill from two months ago and my favorite video:

Eh this was DFGT learning period for me:

Hah and this was for fun back when i was on controller:

None of these are recent so im not on my G27... sorry to disappoint... D: ... anyway i'll make a more recent video and upload it if these aren't of "high quality"

That's why I wanted 50 roll so they would both start tandeming and be lined up but people complained about that on last video.
What do you want me to do.

Actually I want you to list everything that needs to be done in a D1GP for me (cause I'm new to this) and what you want to be seen in the Video cause apparently I cant make a good one for everybody to like . . . . . . .

Ok in about 30 minutes i'll make a list of everything i can think of that would help you improve the video and then i'll get back to you but my main problem is the actual tournament itself D:

i thought the video was good same with the section you used all i could ask for is i like when you had the 2 screens up so you can really see how it was from both views other than just the replay different angle views that i thought was a good idea i also notice you kinda messed up on some scores it would say run 1 and at the end the score would be 1-1 so yea but other than that good job karyuun is just jealous he cant make vids lol

Oh almost forgot... Suck it!!!... XD

Last edited:
Two RUF videos of solo runs and a veyron video??!? Sorry but you have failed to impress anyone with what you call skill, all I see is Veyron FTL.

blown
two ruf videos of solo runs and a veyron video??!? Sorry but you have failed to impress anyone with what you call skill, all i see is veyron ftl.

lol u want a tandem vid???

Goracle
EvergreenDrift will be hosting a D1GT competition soon so enough of this UNcostructive criticism

Good luck and I hope yours turn out better than mine. Hope I get to watch it

k0di
Thank jrdarkness I had a great time. Ps this is toycressy.

Np, ur really good O_O at tandeming by the way

Update 3/30/12

New D1 video at autumn ring reverse second video
*I didn't have enough time for a lot of editing because I'm going on vacation.

Back